• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Arsenal vs Portsmouth | 05/03/05

Who was our MOTM?

• Jens Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ashley Cole

• Kolo Toure

• Phillipe Senderos

• Patrick Vieira

• Mathieu Flamini

• Francesc Fabregas

• Quincy Owusu-Abeyie

• Thierry Henry

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Arsenal 3 - Portsmouth 0

Goals: Thierry hat trick

A great confidence boost for our lads ahead of the arrival of Bayern on Wednesday. We kept a rare clean sheet and showed everyone that we are still a strong force even with all these injuries.

Who was our MOTM?

Closes: Monday

tg :)

Mark

Established Member
I think Henry is the obvious choice. He had a great match and troubled Pompey all afternoon. Oh yeah and he scored a hat trick too. His 2nd goal in particular was lovely.

Gunner4Eva

Established Member
I'd be totally surprised if someone doesn't choose Henry, but then again, I didn't watch the match, I just read the report.

Henry for me!

arsenalfan2005

Henry for me. He was absoutley amazing. He was a bit like his old self in our unbeaten season. Henry was great and was absoutley scaring the Pompy defenders because of what he could do. Henry, you're my man of the match.

Quincy Owusu-Abeyie

For me it was Quincy Owusu-Abeyie, he made a remarkable impact on his premiership debut and created lost of chances upfront, he is a strong contender with Van Persie for the DB position and he can also play effectively as a Left Winger too :)

Jinn

Established Member
Henry. You'd have to be brave to choose anyone else really. A perfect tonic for Bayern.

IBL

Established Member
WHAT, NO GAEL CLICHY ????!!!!!!

I was at the match yesterday and this guy was immense. Ran his heart out, was fiesty and tenacious, played better than cole.

Henry is the obvious choice because of his hat-trick but Clichy impresses more with each match and he would have been my choice. Flamini was also excellent and Senderos had a very solid game.

arnoldi

Hat trick MOTM Period

THierry Henry :? :? :? :? :?

Mathieu Flamini :? :? :? :?

Patrick Vieira :? :? :? :?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom