• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Arsenal vs Portsmouth | 28/12/05

Who was our MOTM?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toure

• Campbell

• Lauren

• Gilberto

• Flamini

• Reyes

• Pires

• Bergkamp

• Henry

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Arsenal 4 - Portsmouth 0

Goals: Bergkamp, Reyes and Henry x2

I dont want to get too carried away but I think we are back on track. That doesn't mean to say that I think all our problems are solved, it just means that I think we are over our bad run. It feels nice to really beat someone well :)

Who was your MOTM?

Closes: Friday

TG

A

Anonymous

Reyes. 2 (got the penalty) assists, 1 goal. Can't ask for more.

Viper

Established Member
What Pascal001 said.

Flamini played brilliant too, with two fantastic passes which lead to two goals.

YuenBiaoFan

Established Member
Hmmmm, had to make do with a stream for this but Flamini looked the bollocks.

As did Reyes.

Flamini/ Reyes haters - bring it.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Pascal001 said:
funny how cygan isn't even in the list :lol:
The poll only holds 10 options and sadly it is him that misses out this time. I didn't see the match, so should he be in there?

IBL

Established Member
For the second time in 3 days, Reyes again.

Big mention to Flamini who put in another strong performance.

Cygan was pants.

Jkreffer

Established Member
I didn't think that Cygan was as bad as normal actually. Defensively, he was sound but still gave trhe ball away a little bit. I think that he has looked a lot better in the last couple of games though, even though he still isn't ideal.

IBL

Established Member
no jkreffer, I was there today very close to the pitch, he was abysmal. My mate actually started feeling sorry for him. Even defensively he was poor.

James

Established Member
A really difficult one this week.

Four stand out performances for me: Reyes, Flamini, Henry and Toure.

Flamini was excellent, and showed Gilberto how it's done. Looked really sharp and really moved the ball around precisely. Kolo was excellent in the second half, and Henry at times was breathtaking.

Jose though wins it for me again. Brilliant performance and didn't ever give up on any lost causes. Was sharp, busy, and at times was also doing Cygan's job for him. Took his goal really well and was involved in everything.

GuNNerZ4LiFe

Goddamint, no news here in America showed the goals for this match. Neither did they show the match or the goals and I doubt they will. Glad we won 4-0, its been a while since the gunners started shootin again.

gun4glory

All the recent underpreformers showed up yesterday, Reyes, Bergkamp, Pires, Flamini, Sol, Henry, and even Gilberto all played well...
Theres not much to critasize but Cygan's passing, but hey Cole should be bcck soon...

MOTM - REYES! noone else came close, even though they played great... 1 well-taken goal, one gerat assist and he won the penalty...
Flamini, Henry get a shout... DB10 and bobby too...

btw did anyone want henry to pull off that Man City Penalty last night... since we were 3-0 up i was hoping to see him and reyes do it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom