• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Arsenal vs Portsmouth | 28/12/05

Who was our MOTM?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toure

• Campbell

• Lauren

• Gilberto

• Flamini

• Reyes

• Pires

• Bergkamp

• Henry

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend#1

Established Member
Reyes.

A player i've supported all along and a player I know will do great things.. Brilliant build up for Bergy's goal, brilliant goal himself, kept things simple and was very effective, worked hard all game.. Brilliant.

I was also majorly impressed with:

Flamini
Thierry
Pires

Mr. Hotshot

Established Member
I didnt watch the match because there was no live broadcast for that match on ESPN/Starsports. I just want to ask did Ljunberg play?

RammiXP

Flamini is doing exactly what i wanted him to and prove all you doubters wrong and he continues to do it. Just ordered my shirt with his name on the back and will be wearing it with pride for years to come.

Im feeling rather happy at the moment as i like it when the player i put my faith in start to show there true potential.

Reyes was also amazing and deserves a mention

Jkreffer

Established Member
Ice Berg legend said:
no jkreffer, I was there today very close to the pitch, he was abysmal. My mate actually started feeling sorry for him. Even defensively he was poor.

I was there also. Im not saying he had a good game, just that he wasn't as bad compared to previous performances. Defensively it was an improvement.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
RammiXP said:
Flamini is doing exactly what i wanted him to and prove all you doubters wrong and he continues to do it. Just ordered my shirt with his name on the back and will be wearing it with pride for years to come.

Get a room!

Anyway, Reyes again. A wonderful display from him.

Nice to see Kha0z agrees.

IBL

Established Member
Jkreffer said:
Ice Berg legend said:
no jkreffer, I was there today very close to the pitch, he was abysmal. My mate actually started feeling sorry for him. Even defensively he was poor.

I was there also. Im not saying he had a good game, just that he wasn't as bad compared to previous performances. Defensively it was an improvement.

He made one excellent tackle in the first half to halt LuaLua's run, was ok with the Aerial balls, but for me that was defintely one of his poorer performances even by his own low standards. Did you see in the second half when he tried a simple pass to Henry but passed it out of play - then from the throw on he tried to get in front of his man and head the ball to Henry but completely missed it and went flying forwards superman style. He also at one point tried to take on a player :shock: (no need to ask about the outcome of that).

One thing I'll give our Pascal, he never goes hiding and keeps trying and always asks for the ball.

James

Established Member
Ice Berg legend said:
Did you see in the second half when he tried a simple pass to Henry but passed it out of play - then from the throw on he tried to get in front of his man and head the ball to Henry but completely missed it and went flying forwards superman style.
Hahaha, that was absolutely hilarious :lol:

I do feel sorry for the guy though, he gets the piss taken out of him at every game really, but he does give his all...he's just so terrible.

jester

Established Member
flamini for me, got the sun's man of the match too, apparently he 'bossed the midfield'. plus he got a superb assist.

Mark

Established Member
Flamini, Reyes and Henry looked best on the highlights. My vote goes to Henry who is looking back to his flamboyant best.

A

Anonymous

the superman bit was really funny......but what about the time Griffin passed it through his legs and cygan's face went red in embarrassement, although he saw the funny side of it and started laughing too.. lol

RammiXP

RocktheCasbah said:
RammiXP said:

Get a room!

Anyway, Reyes again. A wonderful display from him.

Nice to see Kha0z agrees.

lol, yeah it is a lil sad, just pure cosidence that i bought my shirt as i was waiting for xmas Prezzie :D. he is Pure class atm though

A

Anonymous

How the feck did Toure get a vote?

Some serious democratic foolishness going on here.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
The Official Arsenal-Mania Man of the Match for this game is Jose Antonio Reyes who scored the second goal and won the penalty. Jose won the award with 52% of the votes; he was followed by Mathieu Flamini who had 25% and Thierry Henry who had 14%.

10343.jpg

Well done Jose

Next Up: Aston Villa (a)

TG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom