• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Arsenal vs Tottenham | 02/12/06

RC8

Established Member
Adebayor, closely followed by Gilberto.

Kolo Toure deserves a mention as well, was solid defending and had the vision to send Adebayor through.

Rocafella

Established Member
Gotta be Ade, he was simply sensational the **** defence couldn't handle his pace, movement, presence, everything. Also thought Clichy and Gilberto had great games too.

awooga83

Established Member
Adebayor led the line really well scored a great goal and from the similar situation in the liverpool game he could have fluffed it but did really well. Now if he will just repeat that a little mor often starting at Porto.

Jameel46

Established Member
Adebayor, the best option up-front if Wenger's gonna play 4-5-1, it was also nice to see Ljungberg & Clichy play well, three players that usually get criticised in this forum playing well :D

dublingunner

Established Member
Emmmm, Adebayor and Ljungberg equally. Because so little was expected of either and they both gave so much.

stuart

Established Member
i haven't seen the highlights or anything yet! i cant beleive we beat the spuds 3-0 and i will see about 1 minute on motd2! lifes tough but what can you do :)

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
stuart said:
i haven't seen the highlights or anything yet! i cant beleive we beat the spuds 3-0 and i will see about 1 minute on motd2! lifes tough but what can you do :)

you can beat spuds 3-0 and that's what the boys did :D

koivu

Just thought I would check and see if anyone didn't give it to Adebayor...he deserves it without a doubt. Played so well in so many ways, thoroughly deserved that standing ovation.

Gunner4Eva

Established Member
Adebayor for sure. Absolutely superb.

I put Freddie in second. Assou-Ekotto is a joke in my mind, and I think a lot of players could've done the same thing to him.

And Kolo Toure was also splendid, as was Djourou.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Gilberto.

A brilliant captain to command our team and very well taken penalties.

3Z

Ade for me too... great display from him and a fantastic finish. I love that he tries so hard but i do still have doubts about his ability to ever be a starter and consistant goalscorer. But that should take nothing away from his performance and he's done really well in our two biggest matche this season. Also good performances from clichy, kolo, cesc, freddie, and gille. Infacte noone played badly. clichy had lennon in his pocket, so much that he had to switch wings in the end.

tbbosa

Ade for me as well. But am surprised people have not mentioned Clichy enough. He had Lennon in his pocket. Djourou and Toure were great, this is our future CB pair!

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom