• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Arsenal vs Tottenham | 8/11/03

Who was the Man of the Match?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Campbell

• Toure

• Cole

• Ljungberg

• Pires

• Parlour

• Henry

• Kanu

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

juo_henry

Campbell for me...he was very transparent in the game but u guys try watching the game again, then u will notice..he was rock solid n made plenty of interceptions..

pome

id have to say jens he made 2 good saves and got away with throwing postiga on the floor, class, he shud be carefull doing things like that :lol:

Anders Limpar

I'll go for Freddie, was great hearing his song again...

...I have a good feeling of both him and Pires now, I think we get closer and closer to the point where we will explode again...

...MadJens is another strong candidate!!

Jinn

Established Member
I wanted to vote Bergkamp. Completely changed the game when he came on. Gave us more shape and linked well between the defenders and Henry and Kanu up front.

I would have to say that for once Kanu had a pretty good game holding up play and i dont think he gave the ball away!!! Bergkamp made the difference with simple passing but played only for a while. Gilberto was again ****e with the passing ability of a two year old. I thought Pires did really well apart from scoring the equiliser he also caused them trouble when attacking and he helped out at the back when he could. I would usually have said Ljungberg because he worked his socks off and scored the winner but seeing as the only way i could get a ticket for the game was to go with my mate (a yid) i was in the middle of 8,000 Spuds and when he scored i couldn't help but celebrate(obviously not eleboratly enough as i would of done sitting with the Pride of North London) and doing so i was constantly bombarded with abuse for the remaining 10 or so minutes. Anyway my man of the match was Pires and the train journey home was all a lot sweeter.

reggiepaul

Robert Pires.

He hasn't been the "flavour of the month" for a while but lately he should be getting a lot of credit for fighting for our wins as much as possible.

Next Lehmann and then every other member of the team.

"oh no he gave the ball away - I must waste volumes and volumes of oxygen to tell everyone how bad a player he is" I hear someone think... ;D

Latest posts+

Top Bottom