• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Aston Villa vs Arsenal | 31/12/05

Who was man of the match in the Villa game?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lauren

• Campbell

• Toure

• Cygan

• Ljunberg

• Flamini

• Fabregas

• Hleb

• Henry

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

James

Established Member
Not sure thierrys_girl will be too happy ;)

Anyway, Kolo Toure by a country mile. Don't think i need to explain why again.

Rocafella

Established Member
Found it hard to deal with Moore in the air and his strength, but was still our best player today along with Lauren. My MOTM is Kololololo Toure.

Mr. Hotshot

Established Member
I cant believe I put Freddie there instead of RVP. RVP was much more threatening. Ljunberg is getting crapier by day

Mr. Hotshot

Established Member
I think Cygan did ok, I mean he was busy keeping Milan Baros at bay. well at least he didn't make any stupid mistakes today

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
kolo toure. that easy. sol was okay but go and watch the replay. he always has toure behind him. plus there was a shaky moment when campbell mistakenly hacked the ball towards a villa player(cant remember who he is) and that lad played it towards baros. it was an invitation for villa to shut us down but then again, baros is still baros haha. that one mistake is nothing compared to henry's sulking attitude (and he's a captain for the gunner's sake)

Hilal

James said:
Is someone having a laugh by voting Hleb?

Do me a flava!

He actually had a decent game, but interms of his final ball and his inability to shoot (which is incredibly frustrating) he was a let down.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
campbell wrongly hacked the ball towards that villa player and tried to tackle the ball but he only got his a$$ on the grass rather than the ball. toure made the pressure towards baros and as i said before, baros is still baros haha

Mark

Established Member
Hleb had some very good moments, but some ridiculous moments. For some reason he can make really good turns in midfield, find space and thread good through-balls, but then he can't complete simple square passes.

Toure was very good and gets my vote. The rest of the team were very poor, Sol in particular looked dodgy. We were especially bad in the second half.

James

Established Member
TheHotshot said:
I think Cygan did ok, I mean he was busy keeping Milan Baros at bay. well at least he didn't make any stupid mistakes today
I don't know...he did completely miss a header at the back post in the first half.

Other than that, he was alright.

Hleb was okay at best in the first half, did the simple things well. He fell apart in the second half. Surprised he lasted the length of the game he did. Actually, with Wenger, i ain't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom