• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Aston Villa vs Arsenal | 31/12/05

Who was man of the match in the Villa game?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lauren

• Campbell

• Toure

• Cygan

• Ljunberg

• Flamini

• Fabregas

• Hleb

• Henry

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

awooga83

Established Member
Toure showed the determination and fight we will so sorley miss when he goes to the African Nations.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
James said:
Not sure thierrys_girl will be too happy ;)
Nah, thats ok.

Thanks Hotshot for putting the poll up for me, had a bit of a sleep in this morning :wink:

My MOTM: Toure, he's just a brilliant player and has a never give up attitude. He saved us on quite a few occasions yesterday and in my opinon deserves this one. Cygan didn't have a bad game yesterday I must admit, so well done to Cygan.

Poll closes: Monday

Mr. Hotshot

Established Member
thierry's girl, I'm sorry. I didn't knew that you are the only one entitled to make threads such as these. Sorry ok. But I can't promise if I'll never do it again hehe....

Aussie

Established Member
thierrys_girl said:
James said:
Not sure thierrys_girl will be too happy ;)
Nah, thats ok.

Thanks Hotshot for putting the poll up for me, had a bit of a sleep in this morning :wink:

My MOTM: Toure, he's just a brilliant player and has a never give up attitude. He saved us on quite a few occasions yesterday and in my opinon deserves this one. Cygan didn't have a bad game yesterday I must admit, so well done to Cygan.

Poll closes: Monday

Good girl - I hope you also woke up with a cracking hangover!

Im happy with my effort whole night cost me $5 and i got smashed!

hujja

Established Member
Kolo.

Once again showed that he's a true Gunner

Honourable mentions go out to Ralph and Alex ( yes Alex)

They were the only players that really looked like they gave a ****.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
The Official Arsenal-Mania Man of the Match for this game is Kolo Toure who always gives 100% for the team. Kolo won the award with 66% of the votes; he was followed Lehmann, Lauren, Campbell, Fabregas and Hleb who ALL had 5%.

12450.jpg

Well done Kolo

Next Up: Man Utd (h)

TG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom