• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Birmingham City vs Arsenal | 04/02/06

Who was our MOTM?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Senderos

• Djourou

• Flamini

• Larsson

• Fabregas

• Diaby

• Reyes

• Henry

• Adebayor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Birmingham 0 - Arsenal 2

Goals: Adebayor and Henry

An important win for the club as we go within a point of Tottenham who play tommorow.

Who was your MOTM?

Closes: Monday

TG

nazo

Established Member
im going with lehmann because he was brillant. special mentions for diaby and djourou too.

btw its kind of funny that you didnt put gilberto on that list :D

Canadian Gooner

Lehmann played great and got my motm vote. He got a clean sheet plus he stepped up when we needed him the most having a very youthful and inexperienced back line.

Special mention goes to Diaby and Djourou for some quality performances. Decent debut for Adebayor as well.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
it's a close call between mad jens and diaby but you know who really deserves it.

Fin_Gooner

Easily Diaby... but I think everyone in the team played at least fairly well. Clean sheet with such a defensive line-up is a good achievement. Even Gilberto looked solid today, he didn't give the ball away even once.

James

Established Member
Diaby was certainly the fans favourite today, but personally i thought Djourou put in a fantastic performance. For such an inexperienced youngster he has so much presence and composure.

RockyRocastle

Established Member
Diaby! Diaby! Diaby!

Also Djourou and Senderos deserve credit for the way they dealt with those two ****s they had up front.

James

Established Member
Two of the clumsiest strikers in England.

The only thing Riley did right all game was book one, and send the other off.

Phillipe deserves credit for going in and taking that boot to his face/chest. No need of a stretcher for him like some.

Viper

Established Member
It has to be Diaby.

He certainly was a presence in the midfield. He done everything - attack, defend, pass, run etc although his defensive play wasn't as good as his attacking play.

Original_AAA

I have too go for Diaby. Mad Jens has proven himself this season and is one of the leagues best keepers atm, but Diaby is new to the club and is already making such an impact. He was everywhere.

The defense deserves special praise and ofcourse Adebayor. A very good debut.

Oh, and congratulations to Henry for # 200 :D May there be 200 more!

Liberace

who saw the kung fu kick Heskey did on Senderos' Chest. It was one of the sickest tackles i've ever seen.

KingReyes

Established Member
Diaby for me.

Also credit to Djourou, Adebayor and Senderos who grew in confidence as the game went on.

CheeChoo

i really dont know if jens or abou. im german, so i would say jens...but im so happy about diabys show, that id say abou diaby was man of the match. but jens was also not bad :wink:

KingReyes

Established Member
****ing hell I forgot about Jens. He made a stunning save on Jarosik early in the game, if that went in it xould have been a different game.

Dman

The whole team played well; but shout outs to Jens, Diaby and Adebayour....Big shout outs to the Arsenal Defence... Great stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom