• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Birmingham vs Arsenal | 22/11/03

Who was the Man of the Match?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toure

• Cygan

• Campbell

• Ljungberg

• Pires

• Bergkamp

• Henry

• Kanu

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Feis-al

Cygan was man of the match. He proved many that he can be a utility player and really did well yesterday.

Mark

Established Member
i was worried about pires playing CM but he seemed to do well. even when we miss so many key players we don't really need to worry. a lot of our players are capable of playing in different positions which is very useful.

A

Anonymous

I think it was Robert Pires. He played in the middle (Gilberto's position) and done very well with Edu. Also great performances by Titi and Cygan.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Mark said:
i was worried about pires playing CM but he seemed to do well. even when we miss so many key players we don't really need to worry. a lot of our players are capable of playing in different positions which is very useful.

I certainly don't have any reservations about Pires playing CM. After all he played in CM in the 2001 Confederations Cup and was voted player of the tournament!

Guns and Arses

Henry was fantastic for creating all three goals, but IMO Pascal Cygan at the back is our unsung hero. He stole the show in our defensive department. He even had a better game than Sol.

rachael-8

bergkamp for me,he was amazing.he seemed a totally different player.he seems to have rediscovered his pace,he ran along way and fast for a 34 yr old with his goal and with younger players chasing him
and when the ball was in the corner when a brummie had it,he just turned up from nowhere,got the ball,but his little trick thing he did just went out
he was great and led by example

seanconvey66

Theres only one Dennis Bergkamp.......

He's still got it! In my opinion offers more to the team than wiltord or kanu so gota stay in!!!! Shame he's not going to Milan tho

A

Anonymous

As much as i would like to give it to Dennis, there can only be one winner - Henry.

Dennis wasnt envolved in the last 20 of the first or first 20 of the second. Henry was a constant threat to their defence, assisted three goals and was the best player on the pitch by a mile.

Who voted for 'other' by the way?

Fee8

Thierry gets my vote - totally unselfish, sets up 3 goals...need l say more?

l think not!!! :lol:

quattro

i picked cygan. he performed very well when everybody was saying he was little more than a waste of space. well he wasted space alright... the blues' that is.

bergkamp was unusually great and was an inspirational leader out there. his goal was just an icing to a solid performance.

thierry henry was... thierry henry. you could smell the fear in the defenders whenever he had the ball.

great finishes by ljungberg and pires. getting back in to form.

on subs... i thought kanu was great off the bench. that last goal started with him.

pome

i voted henry cos you dont get much better that 3 assists but i thought clichy looked very good

Top Bottom