• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Blackburn Rovers vs Arsenal | 19/03/05

Who was our MOTM?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Senderos

• Toure

• Cole

• Lauren

• Vieira

• Flamini

• Clichy

• Reyes

• van Persie

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Blackburn 0 - Arsenal 1

Goal: Robin van Persie

We saw another injury hit Arsenal squad line up for the match againest Blackburn who we will play again in Cardiff for a spot in the FA Cup final. A fantastic goal from Robin continued our good form and gave us another clean sheet which can only be good for us.

A great away win for the lads.

Who was your MOTM? Vote and leave a comment before Monday.

tg :)

Mark

Established Member
I'm giving this one to Reyes, just ahead of van Persie. Jose worked very hard, not just upfront where he was quick and dangerous, but he did very well tracking back as well. I remember two occasions were he must've ran nearly the full length of the pitch to get back and put Blackburn's forwards under pressure. Credit to the man for not sulking around like he just doesn't want to be here.

We weren't that good, but RvP, Cole and Clichy were probably a few other names that stood out.

Gunner4Eva

Established Member
I'm giving my vote to Jose Reyes. He was fantastic in the second half and really worked his back-side off for the team. His desperation covering for Lauren was inspirational. I certainly wouldn't mind seeing more of those performances from him.

guoxian

Reyes. It was a determined performance by him. One minute he just had a shot in the box, the next minute he cleared a ball in our half. Though he had some misplaced decisions, he's still my MOM.

Sammer

Established Member
Reyes had great moments, but he also had too many moments of misjudegement and error.

Lehmann for me, as he deserves credit for a faultless performance (not the first one in the last weeks). Seems like dropping him has only helped his performance.

Other than that, no player was outstanding yesterday, except for moments of class (RvP, Reyes, Cole).

patrick42uk

Established Member
yes, lehmann had a faultless game so he'd get my vote. reyes didnt have such a polished game but how many 21 year olds ever do.

Aussie

Established Member
Didnt get to see the game so i wont vote.

Sounds like Jens had a good game then. Good to see he will need to be on form if we are to win the cup.

KingReyes

Established Member
Reyes without doubt, worked his balls off yesterday, at times it looked like he was our lone striker same thing at Bolton aswell. Looked dangerous on the ball and created the chance for RVP which hit the post. But what impressed me was his efforts to chase the ball, did anyone notice the recovery he made on the right fullback spot when Lauren was caught out of position after an Arsenal attack?

he might not be happy but you can't judge his committment.

Gunner4Eva

Established Member
Lehmann was good but was never really challenged. All the saves he made came straight to him. He did do well, but didn't do enough (which is a good thing) to warrant a Man of the Match performance.

for me it is between senderos, cole, and lehman... i picked senderos somehow for becoming such a big and strong wall... wall cant pass though... so does him :mrgreen: so many bad passes by everyone though not just him... gj philly

Gurgen

Established Member
This is the first MotM award I've given to Jens :lol:

Well deserved for a flawless performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom