• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Blackburn Rovers vs Arsenal | 19/03/05

Who was our MOTM?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Senderos

• Toure

• Cole

• Lauren

• Vieira

• Flamini

• Clichy

• Reyes

• van Persie

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

sabret00the

Established Member
I'm gonna go for van Persie, he played a nice direct game and used his posession well, he also got the winner as well as the best shot that didn't go in, alot of people felt he had to prove something or earn their adoration after Southampton, he showed that he had to earn it because he was ouR Very important Person on the day.

It took alot for me to even come to a decision but it's definately RVP for me, he was the best of bad bunch but i beleive that in a more freeflowing game he would've shone alot better and that's little to do with personnel, just the patience for a better day, i also liked that it was a huge slap in the face for Wenger who would've started Freddie as a striker, RVP's goal was a huge victory for 'inexperience' and youth.

gunnertilldeath

Established Member
reyes all the way. he tracked back so much and was very effective on the right wing in the second half. he was all over the field. good to see him play well.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
The A-M MOTM for the Rovers game is Robin van Persie who scored the only goal. Robin won the award with 35% of the votes.

2nd Jose 26%
3rd Jens 14%

12297.jpg

Well done Robin

Thanks to everyone that voted and those that left comments. The article should be out tommorow.

tg :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom