• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Blackburn Rovers vs Arsenal | 25/02/06

Who was our MOTM?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toure

• Eboue

• Flamini

• Gilberto

• Fabregas

• Pires

• Hleb

• Henry

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Blackburn 1 - Arsenal 0

Yet another away defeat, our eighth this season :(

The match was very disappointing and I cant believe this is the same team that beat Real on tuesday.

Who was our MOTM?

My MOTM:Gilberto or Flamini

TG

14teranga

It was a strange game, not really a bad performance compared to our away games in the league this year yet another defeat. The attack could not cut it specially Henry and Reyes were way tooo dispointing and Senderos was horrible but that is how he's been this year and I can't know why. Gilberto, Flamini, Hleb and Cesc were satifying. I will give it to Gilberto though for two good games in a row.

Rohit

Established Member
Fabregas for me,a few misplaced passes which was very unlike him but better than anyone else on or off the ball.

Viper

Established Member
wana_3k said:
man i hope hleb keeps improving man he is gunna be big.. i can feel it
I just wished he at least takes one shot in every match...

He never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever shoots for us. At least when he was in Stuttgart he was shooting, but he never does it for us!!!

Tegh

Established Member
It can only be Hleb or Fabregas, or Senderos if you're including Blackburn players.

It's a shame Hleb came on so late in the game, he was at the heart of anything we created, and what a chipped ball he played through to Ade, quality stuff. I want to see more of him in weeks to come, starting with Fulham.

Glass_Heart

Viper said:
wana_3k said:
man i hope hleb keeps improving man he is gunna be big.. i can feel it
I just wished he at least takes one shot in every match...

He never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever shoots for us. At least when he was in Stuttgart he was shooting, but he never does it for us!!!

hmmmmmm

i smell some conspiracy here....

some time back

when Reyes were having a hell of a run in form, apparently someone told him not to shoot that much and pass........
actually you can't blame Helb, which midfielder of ours were always trying to take pot shots at goal?

anyway man of the match is Henry

great courage for being captain when he's absolutely talentless in that department. :p

Lukazan

Established Member
Watched football first and Hleb coming on totally changed the game for us so I'll go with him.

gunnerGH

Established Member
Has to be touré without him we would find ourselves in the bottom 3.

His only fault was the booking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom