• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Bolton Wanderers vs Arsenal | 03/12/05

Who was our MOTM?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toure

• Campbell

• Fabregas

• Pires

• Henry

• van Persie

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Bolton 2 - Arsenal 0

Woke up at 2am to watch this match, think it was worth it? NO
Awful performance from the lads it really was. They lacked that driving edge and made too many errors.

My MOTM: Lehmann, made some really good saves however he shouldn't release the ball so quickly when he does get it. On many occasions yesterday he put Cygan under alot of pressure.

Closes: Monday

TG

Lukazan

Established Member
Lehmann.

I'll be very surprised if any other player gets a vote tbh, except perhaps Fabregas.

Mark

Established Member
Yeah it has to be Lehmann. If not for him it could certainly have been more. The only one trying it seems.

James

Established Member
Lehmann.

Other than him, Lauren and Cesc seemed like the only players who wanted to win.

Gunner4Eva

Established Member
Lehmann without a doubt in the world. He not only saved us from an embarrassing result, but he also provided us Arsenal fans with some semblance of entertainment.

German National Manager Jurgen Klinsmann is clapping his hands in sheer delight knowing he has keepers like Khan, Lehmann and Hildebrand. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Lehmann gets the nod for Germany in the World Cup based on his performances.

I also kind of wish he threw the ball at the ball-boys head seeing as though the kid decided to be a little ****** about giving him the ball and all.

invisibleman18

Established Member
bloody hell, as well as Lehmann has played, i think you know you have massive problems when your goalkeeper is getting 100% of the vote for man of the match.
whats the record % a player has got? that record could be in danger here.

KingReyes

Established Member
Cygan for me.

Would not surprise me if clubs like Barcelona and Juventus made a masive bid for him.

Gurgen

Established Member
Definitely Cygan. I fear we can't hold on to him much longer after this performance. Gilberto a close second.

asajoseph

Established Member
Haha... 100% vote to Jens... that's classic...

So telling that you didn't even bother to write all 14 players there. Although if anyone votes for Pires I think I might chew my left arm off...

IBL

Established Member
Hhmmmm, that Pires vote is suddenly quite tempting ;)

But it's was Lehman standing high above a sea of mediocrity.

A

Anonymous

Lehman had the whole of the Bolton yobs on his back but still put in a good performance.

asajoseph

Established Member
Ice Berg legend said:
Hhmmmm, that Pires vote is suddenly quite tempting ;)

But it's was Lehman standing high above a sea of mediocrity.

Scratch that. I'll chew YOUR arm off ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom