• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Bolton Wanderers vs Arsenal | 20/09/08

Man of the Match: Bolton Wanderers

• Almunia

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Eboue

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Song

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Denilson

Votes: 40 72.7%
  • Other

Votes: 4 7.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kel varnsen

Established Member
Re: Man of the Match: Bolton Wanderers

USArsenal said:
kel varnsen said:
bendtner.
LOL

bendtner was clearly our best player in the first half. faded a bit in the 2nd half, but so did the rest of the team.

set up eboue's goal and scored a brilliant goal, which i don't think any other player in this squad would have been able to. strong on the ball, very mobile, always finding open space in good positions and was an excelent passing outlet for the midfield. add to that, his accuracy was very good. thought he was great yesterday.

dublingunner

Established Member

Denilson just about for me too, but it's very tight and I would also like to give a mention to Bendtner.

What does it say about our squad and popular opinion of some members of it that we are considering these 4 players for motm?

Quite a lot, that's what.

kamikaze80

Established Member

i thought bendtner was our best player in the first half as well. set up adebayor brilliantly for that shot that came off the post and did well with the goal and the assist.

Mark

Established Member

Gave my vote to Denilson. He was everywhere and deserved his goal. Bendtner and Song close behind.

tam1886

Established Member

Wow, Denilson is way ahead in this one. Has to be him for me too.

Played out of position but still effective. I've still got my worries about him over the course of the season and in the big games, but so far he is doing the business and that's all you can ask of him.

Almunia was a close second for me. I've always liked the guy and I'm pleased to see him do so well. He's taking control of his box more which should help out the defence, and you've got to love his 'camera' saves :lol:

kazu

voted for almunia with his growth in stature, thought he kept us in the game with a few great saves and catches.

was actually quite pissed with denilson for his wayward passes until his assist and happy in the end that he got a goal for his hard work. hope he will learn to pass better in future though.

special mention to bendtner for his sublime pass to adebayor for the shot onto the post and adebayor for his unselfishness.

TomasCR

Established Member

Surely Denilson for me. Would have never thought he will be so good after that **** two games at the start of the season, well done. Then Almunia and Bendtner.

James

Established Member

Just realised i never wrapped this thread up (or done one for the Sheffield United game). With a massive 72% of the votes, and continuing on with his impressive September, Denilson is Arsenal Mania's man of the match for Bolton Wanderers.

Top Bottom