• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Charlton Athletic vs Arsenal | 01/01/05

Who was our MOTM?

• Almunia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Campbell

• Toure

• Cole

• Vieira

• Ljungberg

• Clichy

• Fabregas

• Henry

• Van Persie

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
_40681519_ljungberg_ap203.jpg

Charlton 1 - Arsenal 3

Goals: Freddie Ljungberg, Talal El Karkouri, Freddie Ljungberg and Van Persie

Another win for our boys and what an important one too. Charlton played well and made it hard for us but our paitence paid off when we got our first goal. They equalised through a great free-kick but after the break Ljungberg restored our lead and Van Persie sealed the win for us.

My MOTM: Vieira was everywhere and had a great game.

Who was our MOTM? Vote and leave a comment before Monday evening and make sure you all vote in the POTM poll which closes next week.

tg :)

Mark

Established Member
I'll give my vote to Vieira. A much improved performance from him. I reckon it will keep getting better and better from now on from him.

James

Established Member
Vieira without a doubt. Solid, didnt give the ball away and all his tackles were spot on, no rash yellow cards today

Freddie closely follows, was also amazing

nidza7

Established Member
good old captain,viera!superb defence from him today and domination at the middle of the park.nothing to be worry about if he continue this kind of performance.

Legend#1

Established Member
1. Vieira - Our captain was back to his best.
2. RvP - Looking better and better, gives us another dimension, also great goal.
3. Freddie - Tireless, 2 well taken goals.

OneProudGooner

Established Member
Vieira worked his socks off, he protected the defence well and his distribution is alot better :D Freddie's goals were well taken but other than that he's had to work hard to cover the inexperienced Hoyte which Pires doesn't usually do down the other flank otherwise he didn't all that much in the hour or so I saw.

yao

wieira for me, to battle and balance out the 5 midfielders of Charlton, he has done a lot, especially when we had a difficult pitch and not able to do the usual possession football

Andrew

Van Persie for me. He set-up two goals and scored the sealer. Without him I'm not sure that we would have won. I can't believe I'm the first to vote for him.

KingReyes

Established Member
Vieira gets it for me, battled hard and didn't stop. Also special mentions to RVP and Freddie. Also credit to our defending again.

bank8

one vote of me for Robin who display his briliant process more than i expected in this match.
he could collected the ball in forward very well .and whole goals had origin from him
i also admired in determination of veiera who hardworking in midfield
ljungberg i think he came in best now!

Aussie

Established Member
Vieira will be the key in the title run in. He looks like he is gradually getting his best form back and when he does watch out.

MightyArsenal

I give my vote to kolo, he had to be on his game, and made some brilliant headers in from dangerous crosses as well as a good passing, back to his best in this game.

James

Established Member
I cant believe with the amount of people saying Vieira, Freddie leads the vote. Some people are just lazy and not commenting why, or just giving it to him for the pure reason he got the two goals :wink:

Don't get me wrong, he deserves it just as much as Paddy in my opinion, i just swayed towards our skipper who's looking back to his best after some of the criticism he was getting

Double_H

Established Member
Vierra For me
He is been all over the place
his preformance is going up since the first Boxing Day MATCH
iF HE start Playing like this it will be a turning point for the Title race
also in the CL

Freddie was Good Today also so does Van persi whom for the first time he pleased me
there is a Topic about Van The man or Van Go (or somthin like that)
i stated that He Holds the ball too much and very slow and he wants to score ( which is not arsenal's play)
but tonight he pass the ball alot which is good
you can tell that he have the abillity to be big one day ...but he have to change his Mind First ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary

Latest posts

Top Bottom