• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Charlton Athletic vs Arsenal | 26/12/05

Who was our MOTM?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Campbell

• Toure

• Lauren

• Hleb

• Gilberto

• Ljungberg

• Fabregas

• Henry

• Reyes

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Charlton 0 - Arsenal 1

Goal: Jose Antonio Reyes

one nil to the arsenal..., im so happy to hear that again. Hopefully this victory turns around this so far disappointing month.

Who was our MOTM?

Poll closes: Wednesday

TG

James

Established Member
Jose Antonio.

Good performance, returning from injury. Made a few strange long diagonal balls at times, but his effort throughout and especially in the second half was magnificent. Took his goal well too on his right peg. Perhaps those xmas pounds did him the world of good.

invisibleman18

Established Member
i think ill go for reyes too, purely because he was actually effective for once and played with confidence. noone really stood out though for me.

Mark

Established Member
Reyes was very good today, looked more confident and of course he got the goal. He gets my vote.

A

Anonymous

The press hyped up Thierrys performance but he was not that good. Freddie, Gilberto and Campbell all improved from recent performances but Reyes got the winner so I vote for him.

A

Anonymous

Reyes, for Stamina alone.

Still does silly stuff, but provided some niceities too.

kel varnsen

Established Member
James said:
Jose Antonio.

Good performance, returning from injury. Made a few strange long diagonal balls at times,.

they weren't strange at all. a few of them were really good, but miscommunication between reyes and henry made a mess of them. other times he got a bit 'stressed' and hit the long ball too soon. reyes is the best passer in this club...

Lukazan

Established Member
Reyes.

Not only for his attacking threat but also his tracking back. Very nice to see.

Sol had a much better game today I thought and Freddie (apart from the chance he should have scored) looked alot sharper.

James

Established Member
kel varnsen said:
James said:
Jose Antonio.

Good performance, returning from injury. Made a few strange long diagonal balls at times,.

they weren't strange at all. a few of them were really good, but miscommunication between reyes and henry made a mess of them. other times he got a bit 'stressed' and hit the long ball too soon. reyes is the best passer in this club...
Now, i didn't say ALL of them did i. When it comes to long range passing, he's arguably the best we have, just a couple he hit early and erratically, and only found Thomas Myhre.

He was also at the heart of the move down the left which put Freddie through in on goal in the first half. Was probably the best piece of football we've played all season.

Mr. Hotshot

Established Member
Wenger14 said:
Reyes,

Special mentions to Fabregas, Sol and Freddie.

Freddie? Are you sick! He was terrible in that game. Missed a one on one oportunity and he cant even dribble past people anymore. And he was too slow, he was always out played the opponent. Freddie was just awful yesterday. What made me more sick is that it was Reyes that scored the goal but Freddie celebrated with his usual arm raise taunt.

Bottomline, Reyes is the man of the match but whoever choose Freddie must go for brain surgey because he was just damn awful.

Fin_Gooner

I have to go for Reyes aswell. The Spaniard was very energetic throughout the game and scored the winner. Kolo was great, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom