• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Charlton Athletic vs Arsenal | 26/12/05

Who was our MOTM?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Campbell

• Toure

• Lauren

• Hleb

• Gilberto

• Ljungberg

• Fabregas

• Henry

• Reyes

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Viper

Established Member
YuenBiaoFan said:
f**k me, no 'Reyes is s**t' 'Assists my ass' 'Sits on his ass' posts?

Blimey.
Bloody Fickle fans. :lol:

I chose Reyes because he scored the goal and other stuff he done mentioned in this thread...

Tegh

Established Member
Reyes with ease.
He started the whole Freddie ****-up move, with his determination and willing to track back to help Cygan out, more than once.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Reyes.

A well taken goal and was at the heart pf most of what was good about yesterday's performance.

Thought Kolo and Sol were superb too.

KingReyes

Established Member
Toure just ahead of Reyes for me.

Blocked eveything that came in his path, a much better CB than RB.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
anyone else notice that Cygan's name was not even listed as an option on the poll? purposely or not enough space? lol

GUNNERS4L1FE

Established Member
reys without a doubt even though i think that believe it or not cygan had a solid game along with the reliable lauren,sol and kolo

koivu

invisibleman18 said:
who voted for hleb?

Still nobody owning up to this one...I'm curious too. I've been disappointed with him since he's come back, I have faith in him though.

Wenger14

Established Member
TheHotshot said:
Wenger14 said:
Reyes,

Special mentions to Fabregas, Sol and Freddie.

Freddie? Are you sick! He was terrible in that game. Missed a one on one oportunity and he cant even dribble past people anymore. And he was too slow, he was always out played the opponent. Freddie was just awful yesterday. What made me more sick is that it was Reyes that scored the goal but Freddie celebrated with his usual arm raise taunt.

Bottomline, Reyes is the man of the match but whoever choose Freddie must go for brain surgey because he was just damn awful.

special mention for the much improved perfomance. :wink:

GUNNERS4L1FE

Established Member
i agree. i think that freddie has lost it ever since he cut his hair maybe its time mr wenger splashed out on a new winger. reyes man of the match

GUNNERS4L1FE

Established Member
i agree. i think that freddie has lost it ever since he cut his hair maybe its time mr wenger splashed out on a new winger. reyes man of the match

thierrys_girl

Established Member
The Official Arsenal-Mania Man of the Match for this game is Jose Antonio Reyes who scored the only goal of the match which ended our three match losing streak. Jose won the award with 82% of the votes; he was followed by captain Thierry Henry who had 6% and defensive pairing Sol and Kolo who both had 3%.

10343.jpg

Well done Jose

Next Up: Portsmouth

TG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom