• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Chelsea vs Arsenal | 20/04/05

Who was our MOTM?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Senderos

• Toure

• Cole

• Lauren

• Vieira

• Gilberto

• Pires

• Reyes

• Fabregas

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OneProudGooner

Established Member
Pires seemed pretty good but.. attacking wise him and the rest of them weren't good enough but we pretty much dominated midfield.
As I've said I hoped Vieira would destroy Lampard he hardly had any shots on target!

Wenger14

Established Member
Cole for me, he played absolutely brilliant. We can't lose this guy in the summer, he adds so much to our team.

kel varnsen

Established Member
at first i wanted to say pires, because he was the engine in our attack, but after thinking about it, i'm gonna say lehmann. he was flawless. a few great saves and just all round solid! if he could play like this every week, we'd have the best goalkeeper in the world... :D

IBL

Established Member
Poor Cesc doesnt even get a single vote...not even from me :wink: He played really well considering the position he played in and it never fails to amaze me that he's only seventeen and he playing against full internationals and doesnt look out of place at all. Very econimical with the ball and rarely panics in pocession.

For me MOTM was the much maligned Lauren. He kept that Chavski left side very quiet, Duff and Gallas tried hard to get around him but the best they could muster was a scuffed cross by Gallas which almost resulted in a lucky goal by Lamplard. Fabregas did his bit to help also. Lauren's cross almost resulted in an early goal too by when Pires unleashed a thunderbolt.

Ash played well and kept his namesake in-form Joe Cole under control well. Got caught out a few times but nothing new there as he spends alot of time attacking.

Good performances by Phil and Toure. Pires was mega, why cant he play like this more often....he was actually tackling :shock:

Vieira and Gilbo showed how well they compliment each other. Great turn by Gilbo to bemuse Makele and Lamplard :)

Reyes tried but it just wasnt working for him. Contrary to all the criticism of Bergy, he actually did ok I think when he came deep, but struggled as a front man. He linked up well with his team-mates but couldnt really unlock the Chelsea backline.

Sammer

Established Member
1. Vieria

followed closely by Pires and Senderos

However, Cesc, Lehmann and Gilberto had quite a good game too.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
The AM Man of the Match for this game goes to Robert Pires who wins the awrd with 29% of the votes.

Second- Philippe
Third- Patrick

3884.jpg

Well done Bobby

Man of the Match article

Thanks to everyone that voted and those that left comments.

tg :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom