• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Crystal Palace vs Arsenal | 06/11/04

Who was our MOTM?

• Toure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cole

• Lauren

• Cygan

• Ljungberg

• Pires

• Fabregas

• Henry

• Reyes

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Crystal Palace 1 -Arsenal 1

Arsenal goal scorer: Titi Henry

Another draw for our gunners sees us lose the top spot for the first time in ages. We still seem to be rattled by that defeat at the hands of Utd and its not good and again we surrendered the lead. I watched the match and thought we started brightly enough but they seemed to have all men behind the ball cant remember much, well it was 4:10 in the morning :wink:

The boys have to forget about that game now, its over and we have more important things to concentrate on especially with Sp**s on Saturday (LIVE for Aussie gooners 11pm). We need to get that confidence back and start playing like we used to but with players out injured it makes it harder.

BTW it was funny seeing our boys in yellow again :)

Who was our MOTM? Whoever it was vote and leave a comment before Monday evening.

tg :wink:

p.s good luck to the boys againest Everton on tuesday and more importantly good luck for the NLD on saturday a perfect time to start winning again :wink:

James

Established Member
sabret00the said:
Cygan for me, he was fantastic for the first time i can say i was shocked by just how good he was.

Hmmm... :?

Toure, no questioning it. His defending was immense, intercepting potentially dangerous through balls and stopped Johnson making it 2-1 with a great tackle when Cygan was ball watching. The man looked our most threatning when carrying the ball forward and only a good save stopped him from putting us into the lead in the first half.

bobbypires

Established Member
star.JPG
star.JPG
star.JPG
Lauren
star.JPG
star.JPG
Kolo Toure
star.JPG
José Antonio Reyes / Cesc Fábregas

Mark

Established Member
Toure saved us quite a few times, so glad we didn't lose this game as we came closer to losing than to winning, to be fair. Kooolooooo!

Lukazan

Established Member
Toure and Lauren were both excellent yesterday.

Lauren is really playing well lately, my opinion of him has totally changed.

But Toure just shades it... he often gets criticised for not playing half as well when he isn't alongside Sol Campbell, but yesterday he certainly played aswell as any performance he has put in alongside Sol.

arsenal4life

sabret00the said:
Cygan for me, he was fantastic for the first time i can say i was shocked by just how good he was.

i think you voted in the wrong poll
here is the best player in the match
not the worst

for me Toure by far
he saved us when we needed him
made marvelous coupleof runs could make a goal

Apart from giving the ball away and constantly being out of position playing in attacking positions and not covering his man for their goal - Toure would easily edge 6th ot 7th best player for Arsenal yesterday.

Top Bottom