• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Crystal Palace vs Arsenal | 06/11/04

Who was our MOTM?

• Toure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cole

• Lauren

• Cygan

• Ljungberg

• Pires

• Fabregas

• Henry

• Reyes

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gurgen

Established Member
Gooner Fish said:
Apart from giving the ball away and constantly being out of position playing in attacking positions and not covering his man for their goal - Toure would easily edge 6th ot 7th best player for Arsenal yesterday.

And apart from putting in four extremely important tackles when Palace had broken away. Notice how Kolo was the only who even bothered to track back at the end of the game.

Gurgen said:
Gooner Fish said:
Apart from giving the ball away and constantly being out of position playing in attacking positions and not covering his man for their goal - Toure would easily edge 6th ot 7th best player for Arsenal yesterday.

And apart from putting in four extremely important tackles when Palace had broken away. Notice how Kolo was the only who even bothered to track back at the end of the game.

Yeah he made some great moves as well but I wouldn't give him man of the match for momentary situations. I thought Cygan had a great game.

Cygan
Cesc
Kolo

Gunner4Eva

Established Member
I going with Fabregas...he's an awesome talent and did alot of work in the midfield. His composure on the ball is unnatural for a 17yr old in the Premier League. What a talent!

Close behind though is Toure and Lauren.

Mbaki Mutahaba

Established Member
Lauren..

Kolo was O.K but those two runs that came were on his area. Actually i have noticed he is very tough to be when faciing the striker but his awareness with of guys running in is a bit suspect(well compard to Sol). But i love his energy..one of the few guys showing that hunger ...all the time.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom