• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Everton vs Arsenal | 07/01/04

Who was our MOTM?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toure

• Lauren

• Campbell

• Cole

• Cygan

• Ljungberg

• Vieira

• Parlour

• Pires

• Kanu

• Henry

• Gilberto

• Edu

• No one deserved it

• Team effort

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Another draw :(

Now were 3 points behind Utd and 4 clear of Chelsea.

A goal from an unlikely source, Kanu that may have earned him a contract extension. Changes in midfield and upfront saw Parlour partner Vieira and Kanu partner Thierry.

Toure was injured during the game and therefore we saw the Premier league return of Lauren.

Who was your man of the match? whoever it was vote and leave a comment to justify your choice

Poll closes: Friday

tg signing off :(

remember to vote in the POTM

jc8gooner

Cos I don't think may people have actually see n the game yet. After The Premiership, I'm sure the votes will come flooding in.

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
How about voting for me:D
I guess we have to watch the highlights before we vote.

Andrew

I listened to the match and it seemed no one had a good game. Henry didn't really do his normal stuff. Ljungberg was ordinary. Pires was poor, especially in the first half. Cole made a blunder which cost us dearly. Vieira didn't really do anything of note.

Parlour made some good challenges and Kanu scored the goal. Lehmann didn't seem to do much wrong so I'm guessing if I have to pick one it will come from them. But I didn't see the game so I won't vote.

A

Anonymous

There was no MOTM from Arsenal.

I would have to pick our least worst player, and it is hard to do that.
Lehmann didnt do much wrong, and Campbell had an ok game. The rest were ****e.

Webdesignlab

Established Member
From what I could hear, Lehmann must get it. Everton were firing lots at us and he stopped all except the goal, which was because saving a great shot from Jeffers. He just couldn't recover from that, that is how Rat-stinky scored.

Webdesignlab

Established Member
You guys are so negative. LOL. Noone deserves it? Come on ... get behind the team. They aint perfect but do not for get that Everton had us against the ropes. They deserved to win. But we did not lose we drew.

We will catch up Manure. Chelski are no longer a threat. Think about that!!!

We have only one team to beat not two. This is a good psychological advantage. We can now concentrate on just Manure. That was not a bad night, just not one of the better results for us.

goonerdownunder

i think motm goes to me for waking up so early in the morning to follow a game with such a dissapointing result, i think i should have stayed off the computer and just watched the chelski v liverpool game, if i must vote, i suppose i'll vote for lehmann, as that who everyone else seems to be voting for. ffs COME ON U GUNNERS!!! :( :cry: :( :cry:

zerofeel

can i vote for JUGHEAD JEFFERS instead??hes still an arsenal player isnt he?? hehheheheee...just kiddin dont mean to offend anyone.. ;D

Lukazan

Established Member
I don't really have enough info to make a decision.

I think Henry needs to get abit more greedy. I know getting alot of goals and assists is cool, but did you see when he was almost clean through and he could have easily shot at goal and scored (he was at an easier angle than the one he scored against Inter) but he tried to square it to someone and it got intercepted. :(

I reckon he was abit more greedy in 01-02, and we all know what happened....

Latest posts+

Top Bottom