• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Everton vs Arsenal | 15/08/04

Who was our MOTM?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toure

• Lauren

• Ljungberg

• Fabregas

• Reyes

• Bergkamp (c)

• Henry

• Cygan

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

brianfrance

Established Member
Mad Jens said:
Oh Dennis, Dennis, Dennis Bergkamp. Simply sensational - he's like a fine wine.
You mean better with years ?
And you're 16 and already drinking wine ? Do you have French blood ?? :lol:

calvinngai88

I'm going for Cesc. He has proved that he's going to fight for a place in the first team. His tackles, interceptions, passes are exceptionally brilliant. Could have rounded up his splendid performance with a goal, but Martyn saved it. Damn him! Why can't he just concede another, since he conceded 4 then. :lol: :lol: :lol:

lewdikris

Established Member
Cesc it is. Jose, Dennis and Freddie were all brilliant, and if Henry can be clearly a way off being match fit and still get two assists then that's fine with me - but Cesc showed us an incredible vision of the future yesterday.

He was everywhere - always in the right place, keeping the passes simple but spreading the play brilliantly. He hasn't got the strength yet to dominate midfields, but he's got the brain to cope with that.

He's amazing.

tbbosa

Tough one to call but Henry for me. He was not fit and gave the Everton defence problems. Involved in 3 of the goals. The pass to DB10 was class, so was the assist to Freddie.

- Freddie, Cesc, DB10 and Reyes deserve a mention. So does Lauren and Toure.

rachael-8

i voted fro bergkamp,absolutely brilliant.
i was also impressed with freddie,he comes a close 2nd followed by cesc

KingReyes

Established Member
Just gave it to Cesc for the fact that he didn't look out of place for a 17 year old on his EPL debut. Really stood up to Grav and Carsley and when Gilberto went off he still looked so confident in the middle of the park. Could have gotten on the scoresheet aswell with his forwarding runs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom