• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Fulham vs Arsenal | 09/05/04

Who was our MOTM?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toure

• Campbell

• Cole

• Vieira

• Parlour

• Pires

• Henry

• Reyes

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

quattro

reyes for his presence of mind. van der sar's mistake wasn't that much of a mistake yet until the young spanish gooner took the trivial chance to actually challenge him for posession.

Ladygooner

I voted for Jose. He really looks like he's enjoying his football, he runs down every ball, plays with a smile on his face (Titi - take note!). He still gets tackled fairly easily but that will improve with time and imagine what he can do when he learns how to stay on his feet! He's only small, bless him, but he's still going to be a real pest to opposing teams.

I look forward to next season to see how he comes on. I remember Wenger stuck Pires in the gym for about six months to build up his muscles and physique, helping him to cope with the tackling in the EPL - wonder whether he'll do the same with Reyes as he's quite young?

kNiteMare

Reyes, Cole and Jens were practically the only 3 players fully awake in the game, all others doze off at one stage or another... really akward to see tbh, and not good for my heart. Give to Cole but Lehmann close 2nd.

Latest posts

Top Bottom