• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Leeds vs Arsenal | 1/11/03

Who was the best gunner on the field today?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cole

• Toure

• Campbell

• Lauren

• Pires

• Parlour

• Ljungberg

• Henry

• Gilberto

• Total voters

thierrys_girl

Established Member
who was the man of the match at the Leeds Utd game?

make sure you vote and leave a reason for your choice :)

Poll closes on Wednesday

Incubus

Thierry Henry, no question. He wasn't anywhere near of what he was capable of, and still managed to destroy Leeds. Credit must go to our defence and midfielders too, who defended very well, soaked up the pressure and allowed us to score from the counter attacks.

patrick42uk

Established Member
i would say gilberto. henry will win many of these this season. for a marked improvement and proving me wrong i think gilberto deserves my vote. hope his performances continue to improve because that coould prove key to our success

JazzG

Established Member
Usually this season I have voted for Toure but Henry ripped them apart so he gets my vote!

Pat's missing Gerbil

leeds tried in the first 60 mins to attack our right flank using one of the trickiest right wingers in the league (pennant). cole was oustanding in defence.

henry was just his normal brilliant self! u score 2 u always get the praise

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
I think this is the toughest one so far this season to be honest.

Henry - nuff said. Excellent game, and seemed quite amused at getting a chorus of 'What the effing hell was that' from the gooners when he skied one just before half time.

Gilberto - Imperious in midifeld. Always there messing things up for leeds. Another great game from the unloved Brazillian.

Cole - Well, for someone who alledgedly can't defend, he always looks like a class defender to me. Had Pennant in his pocket virtually every time he was in his zone.

Bergkamp - gets my vote, even if he's not on the list. Playing at his best, EVERY good move went through him. Some of his passing was Bergkamp at his very best. Faded a little before being taken off, but did more than enough before that to be my player of the match.

Adam

Established Member
TG - can you add Bergkamp to your list? A month out, and he's getting back his form.

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
Adam said:
TG - can you add Bergkamp to your list? A month out, and he's getting back his form.

Or maybe in future have one less name and a category of 'other'. Unfortunately football is so subjective there's always going to be people wanting to vote for the name left off!

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Adam said:

sorry adam, im not able to change it now. :(

good idea Exiled, ill do that in Kiev poll. Its really hard to chose which 10 players to put on the poll.

titi

Player of the year already. It was the same last year , henry plays brillant all year and the players vote for van s*** head because he scored a few goals at the end of the season. There is only one henry.

Latest posts

Top Bottom