• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Liverpool vs Arsenal | 14/02/06

Who was our MOTM?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toure

• Senderos

• Eboue

• Flamini

• Fabregas

• Gilberto

• Ljungberg

• Henry

• Adebayor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

gun4glory

Who the **** votd for Senderos, not only did he **** up Lehmenn's chance's of a clean sweep, but they voted for arguabley the worst player!

Gunner4Eva

Established Member
I don't even think Phillipe would've voted for himself such was his performance.

Always a couple of idiots around the place.

rich300

I love Senderos, but Keown needs to teach him how to header the ball BEFORE it bounces. He is making the most obvious defence error time and time again.

Jens was obviously the man of the match, this thread is a waste of time.

Ratinho

Established Member
gun4glory said:
Who the f**k votd for Senderos, not only did he f**k up Lehmenn's chance's of a clean sweep, but they voted for arguabley the worst player!

You'd lose that argument. Infact, i'd son you.

Senderos was below average, and has been poor for long stretchs. He's also shown he is capable, and needs to have stability around him, hopefully that will come with time. I'd agree that we should have players ahead of him right now, but we simply don't. Hopefully we will in the summer, but Arsène doesn't spend on defenders.

I know a lot of defenders who looked clumsy and not ready at his age. Infact, I know some that played for Arsenal.

Gunner4Eva

Established Member
Ratinho said:
gun4glory said:
Who the f**k votd for Senderos, not only did he f**k up Lehmenn's chance's of a clean sweep, but they voted for arguabley the worst player!

You'd lose that argument. Infact, i'd son you.

Senderos was below average, and has been poor for long stretchs. He's also shown he is capable, and needs to have stability around him, hopefully that will come with time. I'd agree that we should have players ahead of him right now, but we simply don't. Hopefully we will in the summer, but Arsène doesn't spend on defenders.

I know a lot of defenders who looked clumsy and not ready at his age. Infact, I know some that played for Arsenal.

I think he was leaning towards the fact that Senderos was arguably the worst player for us out there today against Liverpool, and not in general our worst player, and should've been one of the last players to vote for.

Although I could be wrong and you could be talking about something completely different too.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
everybody's entitled an opinion and you can't control people's vote although how stupid the candidates are.

koivu

Lehmann! Lehmann!

What a stop on Gerrard, I was 7 rows behind him for it. Amazing saves as I've come to expect and nobody comes close to Jens.

Tegh

Established Member
Senderos wasn't our worst player out there.

There can only be one winner for this award. I tell you what, If Kolo didn't exist (God forbid), then when Henry finally leaves Jens would be my choice for captain.

Time and time again Jens has saved our arse this season and shown what a character he is. As soon as he saved that Senderos error header, he calmed Senderos down and assured him. THAT is the kind of spirit we need, THAT is the kind of character we need, THAT is the kind of characteristic a captain needs. Take note Thierry.

On top of that, he put in some great saves. Jens was sensational, and made a number of saves you'd expect from a younger, more agile keeper. Top quality stuff from the #1, I hope we have a good replacement lined up for when he hangs up his boots. For a goalkeeper to be awarded a Barclays MOTM award, with the players that were present on the pitch last night, you know it had to have been a special performance.

Jens, you may get stick, you may be hated, but I love you. Your character is exactly what we've needed this season, and you're not afraid to mix it about with the bullies. For your performances this season alone, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Sammer

Established Member
Tegh said:
Time and time again Jens has saved our arse this season and shown what a character he is. As soon as he saved that Senderos error header, he calmed Senderos down and assured him. THAT is the kind of spirit we need, THAT is the kind of character we need, THAT is the kind of characteristic a captain needs. Take note Thierry.

It´s funny, isn´t it? He didn´t make a fuzz about Senderos´-****-up, but calmed him down like a dad :D

On the other hand, when it comes to opposition players trying to shov him around in his box-area, he shows his other side and doesn´t take any stick (the "mad" side).

When I think of such a figure on the pitch, I can´t find anybody...

IBL

Established Member
Easiest poll ever. MotM for me goes to our player of the season so far Jens Lehman.

Kolo and Cesc were decent too.

Lukazan

Established Member
Lehmann by an absolute mile.

Adebayor deserves a mention for effort, Toure was solid and Fabregas completely out-performed his world cup winning older CM partner.

Viper

Established Member
Tegh said:

There can only be one winner for this award. I tell you what, If Kolo didn't exist (God forbid), then when Henry finally leaves Jens would be my choice for captain.

On top of that, he put in some great saves. Jens was sensational, and made a number of saves you'd expect from a younger, more agile keeper. Top quality stuff from the #1, I hope we have a good replacement lined up for when he hangs up his boots. For a goalkeeper to be awarded a Barclays MOTM award, with the players that were present on the pitch last night, you know it had to have been a special performance.

Jens, you may get stick, you may be hated, but I love you. Your character is exactly what we've needed this season, and you're not afraid to mix it about with the bullies. For your performances this season alone, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Damn right Tegh.

Lehmann is one of the only players on the pitch who keeps fighting until the end, along with Toure, Lauren, Van Persie, Fabregas, Cole and maybe Flamini. Thats the menality which needs to be injected in the whole squad.

Lehmann1

Viper said:
Tegh said:

Damn right Tegh.

Lehmann is one of the only players on the pitch who keeps fighting until the end, along with Toure, Lauren, Van Persie, Fabregas, Cole and maybe Flamini. Thats the menality which needs to be injected in the whole squad.
Very True. Lehmann will always fight for us. Gives his all every time he dons the Arsenal shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom