• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Liverpool vs Arsenal | 14/02/06

Who was our MOTM?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toure

• Senderos

• Eboue

• Flamini

• Fabregas

• Gilberto

• Ljungberg

• Henry

• Adebayor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GuNNerZ4LiFe

I find it STRANGE that when we were the Invincibles, Lehmann was our only "weak" point. And now that the team is horrific he is SUPERMAN. I mean WTF????? I guess it takes negatives to bring out positives in other players. Just like real life situations. Bad things happen in order for the good to come out.

I would feel sorry for Mad Jens if he didn't win the starting role as GK for Germany. He has been one of our best players this season. That save on Senderos was some Superman ish.

sabret00the

Established Member
i'm the soloist who went for Fabregas, if he never put in the work he put in to hold our midfield, it would've been a very different match.

Tegh

Established Member
I can understand why you put Fabregas down sabre, he had a decent game and gave his all, along with Toure, but Jens was clearly MOTM.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
The Official Arsenal-Mania Man of the Match for this game is Jens Lehmann who made some ver good saves out there and is always ready to fight for our team. Jens won the award with 94% of the votes; Senderos came second with 2% and Toure and Fabreags came in joint 3rd with 1%.

4105.jpg

Next Up: Real Madrid

TG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom