• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Manchester City vs Arsenal | 25/09/04

Who was our MOTM?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toure

• Campbell

• Cole

• Edu

• Vieira

• Ljungberg

• Henry

• Lauren

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Man City 0 - Arsenal 1

Goal scorer:
Arsenal- 3. Ash Cole

1-0 to the Arsenal thanxs to a goal from Ashley Cole in the 14th minute. Its good to see Campbell back, how did he do?I didn't get to see the game but it is good to see us winning again and taking the top spot of the table again. The unbeaten record is still in tack and now at 47 games so well done to our boys.

Who was your MOTM? whoever it was vote and leave a comment before Tuesday so that i am able to write the article before our Champions League game.

Like i said before i didn't see the game so forgive me if i dont put someone on the poll that you wanted to vote for. So if you want to vote for someone that was not listed on the poll just vote other and write a comment and tell us who you wanted to vote for.

tg signing off :)

p.s good luck boys on wednesday

jasonkwk

I choose Lehamn even Cole score the winner goal.He has good temperament even thought he have been albowed.He also showed some good anticipation to conter some dangerous long shot.I hope he can continue his form.

juz7_pi12es

as for me, it's gonna be baby ash! he defended, he attacked, he created chances and he scored a stunning goal. what more you can ask from the best left back on earth? he just getting better and better. congrates for the 1st premier league goal after 2 years baby ash!

patrick42uk

Established Member
vieira, getting back to his best. he does this cool thing when a ball is passed to him at pace, where he holds off a player whilst contolling the ball with a good first touch. that combination of power and technique shows why he is the best cm in the world.

Double_H

Established Member
Vierra .........
Its been a long time since i saw him like this ....Edu were lost in the middle and He maneged 2 control it alone

Mark

Established Member
Cole has shown why he is the best LB in the world. The guy was just awesome yesterday. SWP didn't have a look in and what a great finish by Ashley. He gets my vote , Lehmann 2nd and Toure 3rd. The defence in general was the best yesterday.

bobbypires

Established Member
star.JPG
star.JPG
star.JPG
Ashley Cole
star.JPG
star.JPG
Kolo Toure
star.JPG
Jens Lehmann

And a special mention to Edu.

DOls

Jens.
Very busy - in Arsenalterms - very concentrated, saved the game for us.
Really impressive performance, just great.

Ashley's goal was fantastic, but still Jens is my MOTM.

Evil Dragon

Ash was amazing yesterday, though Lehmann also played very well. Though just for the brilliant goal it has to go to ash. 8)

Henry's Girl

Baby Ash. He was great with both defending and attacking. He had more chances to score (stupid goal post) and still had the time to keep SWP quiet :)

COLE IS A GUNNER

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Ashley Cole. The man has really come into his own, and after announcing himself of the big stage in Euro 2004 his form dipped a bit. But on Saturday he was back to his usual best and looked assured throughout.

Last time he scored it was against Dynamo Keiv to keep us in the Champions League. It seems like whe he scores it is an mportant goal. Scored a sublime goal, nearly got another one after hitting the post, and all in all a magnificent performance by our local lad.

Super Ash has returned.

Well done, and keep it up Ash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom