• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Manchester United vs Arsenal | 09/04/06

Who was our MOTM?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Senderos

• Flamini

• Gilberto

• Fabregas

• Hleb

• van Persie

• Adebayor

• Eboue

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Man Utd 2 - 0 Arsenal

Who was our MOTM?

My MOTM: Its between Lehmann, Senderos and Flamini for me.

Closes: Tuesday

TG

Mr. Hotshot

Established Member
Eboue. At least stopped Giggs and Park from going pass him. Without him, our defence could have been raped brutally by Ronaldo and Rooney.

Tegh

Established Member
As much as it pains me to say it, probably Gilberto.
He did well yesterday.

raphael_as

Eboue. At least stopped Giggs and Park from going pass him. Without him, our defence could have been raped brutally by Ronaldo and Rooney.
Wow, just goes to show that no one sees the same game (Ronaldo spent pretty much the entire match on the right against Flamini, and Rooney spent most of his time floating between Senderos and Toure so I'm not sure what Eboue had to do with either of their performances. IMO Eboue got caught up the pitch a number of times exposing Toure and leaving Shrek and Donkey acres of space in the middle).

Lehmann for me. Put in another solid performance to stop the scoreline becoming obscene. Special mention to Flamini (who did not get raped by Ronaldo as many here were expecting) and Gilberto (who really seemed to draw inspiration from wearing the armband - he was even giving Poll some verbal and I can't recall ever seeing him talk to a referee).

Mr. Hotshot

Established Member
Hey Pires isn't on the list and nobody has mentioned about him. serves him right for putting those sh*ty performances :razz:

slyder76

I'm torn between Lehmann & Gilberto....
Lehmann for the saves he made that keeps us in the game in the first half. There's nothing he can do for the 2 goals...

Gilberto, for once he looks solid in this game....

I'll go for Gilberto...

Rahul

Its got to be between gilberto and lehman but i think i will go with lehman

made many great saves,if it wasnt for him it would probably have been something like 4-0 or something

Not to take anything away from gilberto though his passing was much better yesterday

adjie

Rahul said:
Its got to be between gilberto and lehman but i think i will go with lehman

Same argument, but i'll go to Gilberto.
By this game we can see clearly that this guy (just like Lehmann)
is a world-class mature player
who will never let his team affect his performance.

Legend#1

Established Member
1. Jens
2. Gilberto

There isn't a 3.

Kolo had his worst game in a long time, the ANC is catching up to him.

James

Established Member
Coming out of the ground, i thought Senderos, but i've changed my mind thinking of it and have gone with Gilberto.

Shows just how poor we were really :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom