• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Newcastle United vs Arsenal | 10/12/05

Who was our MOTM?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Senderos

• Campbell

• Toure

• Lauren

• Hleb

• Fabregas

• Ljungberg

• Henry

• van Persie

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Newcastle 1 – Arsenal 0

We were the better side in the match but after Gilberto was sent off the game changed. We played well and I hope they don’t take this defeat too heavily because we have the Chelsea game coming up next weekend.

My MOTM: Phil Senderos

Vote and leave a comment before MONDAY.

TG

A

Anonymous

Fabregas realy had a go so him for me but Scott Parker gave all he could and then collapsed, quality player.

awooga83

Established Member
Thought Fabregas played well today in the first half, got overpowered in the second half though but thats understandable. For me it was Senderos today looked much more assured and made some great tackles and contributed to us looking much more solid at the back.

Lukazan

Established Member
Would have gone to Fabregas but he faded when it got physical in the second half.

I'll give it to Senderos, solid again.

Mckenna

Should we actually have a MOM? Should you have one for a match you lose? Fabregas first half for me.

For Newcastle MOM, their esteemed midfield leader, Dermot Gallagher of course...

A

Anonymous

OMG, i don't think any of you numbties watched the game yesterday. Senderos' performance was just laughable.

Toure was by far the best player on the pitch. He was awesome!

Karlos2

Thought Campbell and Senderos where excellent, well i thought the back four was for the most part, and i really wanted Campbell to lay into that old **** Shearer.
Fabregas was pinging the ball around first half but faded in the second, so im going to give it to Senderos.

sabret00the

Established Member
Phil continues to play at the level he set in Amsterdam, he's clearly playing better than Campbell too :-?

RammiXP

i voted for helb, Thought he was amazing yesterday and showed us what we had been missing.

He is a great player.

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"
RammiXP said:
i voted for helb, Thought he was amazing yesterday and showed us what we had been missing.

He is a great player.
I voted for Phil, but Hleb's performance was promising for the future.

IBL

Established Member
For what it's worth I'll give it to Senderos.

Thats two games in a row where he's put in strong performances. Even with Faye and Shearer trying to put dents in him he stood firm.

nazo

Established Member
my MOTM would be senderos
he was amazing and showed wenger that he can count on him

now all he has to do is play well in the game against chelsea(if he is chosen) so he could regain his place for the next month or so until cole returns

Army of Me

Established Member
senderos. can't say anything that hasn't been said already; he was our best player.

fabregas also put in a good display, and hleb put in a decent performance considering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom