• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Newcastle United vs Arsenal | 11/04/04

Who was our MOTM?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toure

• Campbell

• Lauren

• Cole

• Edu

• Gilberto

• Vieira

• Wiltord

• Henry

• Reyes

• Bergkamp

• Pires

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Newcastle 0 - Arsenal 0

We have extended our lead at the top of the league to 7 points and have also extended our unbeaten run to 32 since the start of the season.

I am quite happy with that and hope the boys get a good rest before our next game.

So who was your MOTM? whoever it was vote and leave a comment

Poll closes Wednesday

tg signing off :)

XxGoonaStuxX

Lehmann for me TG. Simply because of "that" save. Yes you know the one. It kept us in the match and he came for most crosses and succeeded. Congrats Lehmann !

VCC

Reyes. He was involved in every attack that came close to scoring. Lehmann would be a close 2nd, but I can't give him the nod after the incident with Shearer.

GlasgowGooner

Vieria at the heart of everything again, been sensational since his return from injury doest really get the reconigtion he deserves perhaps.

SuperBob

Vieira he was immense in the middle! Lehmann surprised me that was his best performance in an Arsenal shirt. both him and Vieira can share it :)

Soler

Established Member
Vieira. As usual another brilliant performance in the heart of our midfield. That run he did down the left wing in the Second Half was just vintage Patrick Vieira - top stuff, Pat!

skart14

It has to be our entire defense...excellent job..never gave that thug shearer a chance....

Andrew

There weren't too many outstanding individuals. I thought Lehmann was very good today though. He made a great save early on, then another good save off a Robert free kick. Then he also made some excellent and difficult catches. He was pretty much faultless except for at the end when he was involved in a bit of a scuffle.

KoLo28

Lehmann!

Alot of fans on here have been giving him an unjustified bashing and all the talk in the media about niemi, i think he is a great keeper and shut his critics up with a solid performance that made sure we kept our unbeaten run going.

KingReyes

Established Member
I went for Lehmann. He has a great game today including a fantasic save. Also he's bounce back well after his crtitcism from the Chelsea game.

Senght

Lehmann, because of his determination and willingness to bouce back from his mistakes. Great game for him today. Time to shut the critics (including me) up!

rachael-8

lehmann for me.i always stuck up for him,never lost faith in him and what a great game he had yesterday.great saves from bellamy and robert,and made some outstanding catches. i knew he'd prove some of his critics wrong and bounce back
well done jens

Latest posts

Top Bottom