• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Southampton vs Arsenal | 29/12/03

Who was our best player on the pitch?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clichy

• Campbell

• Cygan

• Toure

• Ljungberg

• Pires

• Vieira (c)

• Parlour

• Henry

• Bergkamp

• Kanu

• Edu

• Lauren

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thierrys_girl

Established Member
1-0 to the Arsenal :)

Man of the Match time again, i hope you all saw the game and are now able to decide who was your MOTM. i didn't see the game and had to rely on Live Text and Espn gamecast for the whole game :?

This game remind me of our FA Cup final game, 1-0 to the Arsenal, Pires the scorer and the goal being scored in the same 10 min period of time 30-40mins :wink:

Anyway back to the purpose of this thread the MOTM, make sure you all vote and leave comments.

Poll closes: Thursday

tg signing off :)

Mark

Established Member
pires playing very well recently and scoring important goals. henry also played well but on this occasion it'll have to be pires as he got the winning goal. 8)

Stim

Vieira, back as the midfield maestro. Whole team played well except for Freddie and Dennis that were below their usual standards.

JazzG

Established Member
Pires for me. Nearly everyone had superb games but he got the winner so he gets my vote

flotz

i voted for toure but vieira had some breathtaking moments today....how many time tonight did he do that trick when he's keeping the ball from 2 or 3 players showing those amazing skills..(when he take the ball over the player cant find the word)

pome

paddy was a giant today and he gets my vote, totally awsome.
the game was on fox thierrys girl, if you havent got it you must get it :wink:

Adam

Established Member
Vieira and Parlour. Controlled possesion.

Parlour gave us something Gilberto couldn't in these away games.

Hence we hold onto a lead!

jc8gooner

I thought motm could have been any one of Henry, Toure, Clichy, Parlour, Vieira or Pires, but in the end I am going to go for Parlour. He is one of my favourite players (hence his name on the back of the yellow kit), and whenever he comes in gives performances of this quality. He was excellent tonight, his passing was perfect, his tackling was tough, he was always in the right place at the right time, he gives us so much more than Gilberto. On that note, I beseech you, vote for Raymundo, the Romford Pele, our Ray of light! ;D

JazzG

Established Member
Adam said:
Vieira and Parlour. Controlled possesion.

Parlour gave us something Gilberto couldn't in these away games.

Hence we hold onto a lead!

Well said, exactly what I was thinking. Like I said in another thread if Parlour is dropped for Gilberto then Wenger is losing his mind.

Andrew

Parlour's one of my favourite players. As long as he's in the team we'll be right. He may not be a a silky skilled big name but I think he has shown that he is essential to our team if we want success. I'm not saying the Gilberto and Edu are no good, but Parlour is just better for us IMO.

Mark

Established Member
yeah vieira and parlour are great together in midfield, i just hope wenger sees this and isn't just playing him because his favourite player gilberto is injured or ill or whatever. :?

satan_beckham

viera defitenite,he controlled the midfield very well,and btw is gilberto injured?theres not much news about him picking an injury but i hope wenger dont bring in gilberto soon since parlour is playing very well

leongsh

jc8gooner said:
On that note, I beseech you, vote for Raymundo, the Romford Pele, our Ray of light! ;D

I heard you and I voted for Parlour! :)

Seriously, Parlour did a great job in the match. While the rest were eye-catchers, Parlour was going about his job quietly and superbly.

KoLo28

Had to go for Vieira, you win and lose games in the midfield and he was back to his best and him and parlour dominated.

Pires, Toure, Henry all brilliant.

I would like to see Kanu get a chance.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom