• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Sunderland vs Arsenal | 04/10/08

Man of the Match: Sunderland

• Almunia

Votes: 21 65.6%
  • Fabregas

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Clichy

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Gallas

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Other

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TomasCR

Established Member
Re: Man of the Match: Sunderland

I don´t actually know why most of you voted for Almunia, what for? That save from the first half was good. But then there was a situation where he should have run out sooner, there were two bad balls from him both in the first and in the second half. You propably think that the save after Cisse´s shot was great but the shot went right on him. Can´t be blamed for the goal but had nothing to do in the second half. Don´t get it.

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus

So who'd you vote for then Tomas? As you said worthy choices are scarce.

TomasCR

Established Member

As I have already done, for Cesc. When everyone was playing like a ***** after yesterday´s party, at least Cesc scored that goal. He was in the air against three their players and even thought he is a **** in the air, won it and saved us a point, a very improtant point.

beanz

Cesc for me, one of the shortest players on the pitch, pops in the injury time equaliser.
It shows great commitment because we NEVER score from corners!

James

Established Member

A pretty poor team display, and relatively good display from Manuel Almunia means he's our man of the match for the game up in the north east. Don't think many can argue too much about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom