• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Tottenham vs Arsenal | 25/04/04

Who was the Man of the Match?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toure

• Campbell

• Lauren

• Cole

• Vieira

• Gilberto

• Pires

• Henry

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Sp**s 2 - Arsenal 2

AFC goalscorers: Vieira and Pires

A draw was enough to see us take the Premiership title for the 13th time in our history.

Well done boys it has been a great team effort all the way through the season.

_40080657_arsenal300_pa.jpg

Great Picture

Who was our MOTM? Whoever it was vote and leave a comment before Wednesday

tg signing off :)

Arsenal FC : The Champions

p.s the number of the options in the poll has changed, so if i have not written your choice for MOTM please leave a comment telling us who you voted for and vote under other

Senght

I didn't watch the match cause I got an exam early the next day. My cable is shut down as well. Grr. Heard from reports that Pires and Viera were the men yesterday. Ill vote for Pires since he is the most underrated French player in the world :X

quattro

the totally dominating vieira for sure. but if anybody else failed to notice, aside from the last minute fracas (for which i thought that a penalty to the sp*ds was way way way out of line) jens lehmann was great. when we took our foot off the gas he saved some of those really dangerous freekicks.

Soler

Established Member
As everyone else has said, definitely our skipper Vieira. Dominating, dominating performance as usual by Paddy - chipped in with a handy goal as well.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Vieira by a long shot. He dominated the game. Controlled the pace of the game and ran non-stop, to make sure everything ran smoothly. This was highlighted by the fact that he ran all the way from his own box while defending a corner, to scorind the decisive goal in less than 11 seconds. He even kept up with Thierry Henry :shock: . He was driving force behimd our game yestrday, and got the all important openenig goal, which set the ball roling. He also had a big hand in the second goal.

Rupert

Lehmann!! Nah joke, Vieira... Although my joke may be slightly ironic as he did make his fantastic saves except for being a bell at the end.. again

Mark

Established Member
I'll go for Captain Fantastique Patrick Vieira who has been there for us all season and lead by example yesterday, scored the first goal, set up the second and generally was everywhere controlling everything. Legend.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Vieira, everyone else has said why. In the face of the second half comeback, it seems strange to say it, but I thought everyone played well. Even Jens and Lauren!

reggiepaul

OneteaminLondon said:
Vieira, everyone else has said why. In the face of the second half comeback, it seems strange to say it, but I thought everyone played well. Even Jens and Lauren!

Yeah it was ultimately a great team effort. I was laughing with the people around me when the whole Lehmann thing was happening because it was wasting injury time but after what occurred Halsey needs to his rear end checked for Weapons of Mass Destruction, and we can get the USA to plant some there instead.

Sp**s didn't want us to win it there so they came out all guns blazing. Do you want to be in the Sp**s team when Arsenal won the league at your ground?

kajej

Btw, WHAT on earth was Lauren thinking when he threw the ball straight at Kanoute inside our box!! Thank god Kanoute had no idea what was going on.

Latest posts

Top Bottom