• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: West Ham United vs Arsenal | 24/09/05

Who was our MOTM?

• Jens Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sol Campbell

• Kolo Toure

• Cesc Fabregas

• Gilberto

• Alexander Hleb

• Freddie Ljungberg

• Jose Reyes

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
West Ham 0 - Arsenal 0

Stalemate at Upton Park as West Ham and Arsenal share the points. 1st placed Chelsea moved on 21 points with us 11 points behind in 7th with one game in hand.

Next up: Ajax away in the Champions League.

Who was our MOTM? Vote and leave a comment before Monday.

TG

zerofeel

Its Sol Cambbell for me.His mere presence boost so much confidence in our defence and he plays with so much energy and heart its hard not to compliment this guy who is out to prove the doubters wrong.Wenger shouldnt have picked Henry as the captain...imho,Campbell is our CAPTAIN BRAVEHEART....and Lehmann is slowly beginning to take on the seniors role as every mistake the defenders made,he was so quick to reprimand them.Thats the way..and now we move on to sort the midfield and forward line...

Mark

Established Member
Sol was the only positive from this game. His return has been a massive boost and it wouldn't surprise me if he ended up keeping the captaincy once Henry does return.

hujja

Established Member
Noone should be MOTM yesterday, because nobody was in the game yesterday. They all head their heads up in La-La land.

Viper

Established Member
pha2er said:
deadly? it was 0-0 and i don't think he managed a shot/shot assist.
Well I thought he was good on the ball. I think it was him to passed the ball to Freddy when Freddy could've scored

arsenal05

helb had a couple of great through balls sadly there was a lack of quality with the finish. so i would say Helb! :wink:

IBL

Established Member
pha2er said:
deadly? it was 0-0 and i don't think he managed a shot/shot assist.

Bit harsh because he provided two good through balls, Cesc fluffed his effort whilst he was off balance and Freddy's poor first touch put an end to that opportunity. I do think he should shoot a bit more often though.

I'll give it to Sol as that's two clean sheets we've had since he's been back.

marhes26

Sol by a mile. He's been superb since he has come back.Now we have the defence looking better we have a problem in attack!! typical.. :roll:

Wenger14

Established Member
I only got to hear the match on radio, but I'll give it to Cambell for the clean sheet and from what I heard his dominance. Although I would rather noone.

yoinkster

Man of the match is the fans who went and didn't kill themselves.
I only heard it on the radio too but the commentators bearly spoke about the game .. I guess it was a bit boring for them but their inane chatter bored me even more :roll:

weelip

Thought only Campbell deserves the award. He is the only consistent performer throughout the match. I thought Quincy deserves a mention here. He probably is the only player to really threatened the West Ham's defence. His entrance certainly light up our attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom