• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Wolves vs Arsenal | 07/02/04

Who was your MOTM?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lauren

• Cole

• Toure

• Campbell

• Edu

• Vieira

• Gilberto

• Pires

• Bergkamp

• Henry

• Reyes

• Team effort

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

reggiepaul

Sol said:
Just out of interest why are you giving Edu and Pires the two highest ratings? It is your opinion and is far enough, but Pires especailly had one of his quiter games yesterday.

My MOTM is Henry, followed by Cole and Vieira.

Henry is henry - goes toward umentionable brilliance for him now because he always performs well. Cole and Vieira I agree upon as well Sol they had great games too, especially Vieira. Edu - was beast unleashed as usual but I do think Pires played a vital game too Sol - you mentioned Henry, Cole and Vieira and the only player missing from that left side is, Pires. I thought he played some vital moves with the players.

What did you think of the atmosphere at Molineaux Sol?

A

Anonymous

reggiepaul said:
Sol said:
What did you think of the atmosphere at Molineaux Sol?

I thought for the most part it was excellent, quite intimidating at times.
Their fans though were incredibly stupid and excitable, and moaned about every single decision which got a little boring.

They finally shut up when we scored the third, and they were half hearted after that. But the atmosphere in the first half was top notch, what it should be like at a football ground - a million miles away from Highbury.

I thought our fans were crap though.

reggiepaul

Sol, I was told by their fans that our fans were the loudest fans they have heard this season. Some of them said we never shut up. They got behind the team a lot though, have to give them credit for that but the racist chants to Lehmann were out of order.

Where were you sitting? Most of our end was pretty loud and looking along the tier most of us we're cheering the team on. I've got a sore throat.

A

Anonymous

reggiepaul said:
Sol, I was told by their fans that our fans were the loudest fans they have heard this season. Some of them said we never shut up. They got behind the team a lot though, have to give them credit for that but the racist chants to Lehmann were out of order.

Where were you sitting? Most of our end was pretty loud and looking along the tier most of us we're cheering the team on. I've got a sore throat.

Really? That is surprising.

I was sat right on the half way line about 6 rows back. It was really quiet around me, but i suppose that is becasue i was in the middle. It did look a lot more lively in the far ends of the stand next to the Wolves fans.

Did you hear the news that Everton had gone 4-3 up? I started jumping around like a mad man as did most people. Lol, then we heard it was Sp**s that had scored, and after that nistelrooy scored. Talk about gutting.

reggiepaul

Yeah that was funny. Everyone went nuts. The guy who announced it was this long haired bloke two rows in front of us and the whole lot of us went mad - then the guy next to me had a radio and told us United had actually scored. It was really loud at our end and at the other end too. Kind of banter you get at the dividing line between home and away fans. They were impressive though. They really get behind their team, especially whislting and jeering every pass we made - they soon shut up when we started cheering our passes.

These Wolves fans were telling me we were the loudest they had heard but the funniest thing was, they said the supposed hardcore travelling United fans were the quietest fans they had met and were sitting on their hands throughout. Probably a dodgy prawn sandwich.

kanooo

Beany said:
I went with Vieira; for what sounded like a driving second half performance.

I think he played his best as well (according to what I've read so far) - although I too, haven't seen the game or replay or anything yet.

But he really did play well in the Boro game (league cup - 2nd leg) as well. It's no doubt that when he's on song, he really boosts up the whole team.

reggiepaul

kanooo said:
But he really did play well in the Boro game (league cup - 2nd leg) as well. It's no doubt that when he's on song, he really boosts up the whole team.

Most of Vieiras moves were creations of the best chances we had at Boro and if he had more delivery I think we would have won, even with ten men.

jc8gooner

I went for Pires. His cross to Titi for the third goal was sensational and he also set up the second goal. Maybe not scoring in the past few Prem games, but he is still having a defining influence on games.

tbbosa

I have one suggestion...let the people who saw the match vote..am tired of getting funny resasons like he has played so many games...from what I heard etc...

So "if U dont wacth itm don.t vote it" that shoul be our motto. We keep getting wrong picks for MOM because of such fake votes.

Because everyone who watched the match agrees that Vieira was clearly MOM for his perfomance and passes...the pass for the Toure goal for example.

Lauren and DB were o.k Cole and Edu and Henry did well ofcourse

Latest posts+

Top Bottom