• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nemanja Matic

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Apart from pace Matic-Xhaka would be amazing.

Not sure why Ox would want to go there though. Surely would only be in contention for the RWB spot.

Zaza

Wouldn't be a bad signing to be honest. I'd only accept the swap deal if it includes 10-15m

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Could be a scenario if Alexis moves we bring in Lemar and Matic strengthening the spine of the team overall.
Back 4
Matic Ramsey Xhaka
Özil Lemar
Lacazatte

neimad

When was the last big swap deal between two teams in the Prem?

I'd definitely take Matic here but couldn't see Ox moving to Chelsea where he'd probably play a lot less.

Plutarch

Wasn't Matic, only recently, regarded as great for Chelsea? And now they're selling him? What happened? I feel like I missed something here.

Last edited:

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Wouldn't be a bad signing to be honest. I'd only accept the swap deal if it includes 10-15m

Both players have exactly the same value in the latest CIES estimates at €27 million. So basically you're almost asking Chelsea to pay for Ox and give Matic away.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Wasn't Matic, only recently, regarded as great for Chelsea? And now they're selling him? What happened? I feel like I missed something here.
Had a meh season, seems to have fallen off since their last title tbh. A bit harsh but I wish we were more like Chelsea when it came to underperforming players.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

We've already got his weaker sister in Xhaka.

Di Marzio once again proving he knows nothing when it comes to Arsenal. Fat Italian tosser.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
He's excellent but him and Xhaka are too similar, slow and left footed with a good passing range, although Matic is obviously better defensively.
I just want a link with Fabinho, it's infuriating we appear to be passing up for another season of Ramsey.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Nothing special tbf Mourinho can take him and prepare himself for anti football next season. would fit in nicely.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom