• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

New Stats on Pro Evolution Soccer 3

teengooner

Names are wrong, teams are wrong. Kits are vaguely similar to real life. However, there is an upgrade disc you can buy that fixes all of this :)

is this disk only for computers. because I want to buy it on Xbox and im waiting when its released.and does this disc change all the faked names into real names??????? :angel

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Dont know if this has been mentioned before but as soon as you get the ball after the opposition has just had a corner kick - dribble forward a little - and kick the ball with full power - it would go in as the goalie would be well off his line.

Arsenal Quotes

The club changed so much, I changed with it and football has changed with us... But one thing never changes: the 90 minutes still belong to the player, 90 minutes during which he is king.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom