• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Newcastle United: Bandro Tonali

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It’s not that the takeover bid was disapproved. The Saudi PIF just lost patience
yes but also because of pressure PL faced from global sponsors channels like BIEN Sports if they have approved this deal the amount of money they'll lose is huge and with Covid it'll get worse and there won't be many sponsors will like to Partner with PL because they view Saudi as criminals and they not wrong until Saudi improve their human rights records their treatment to their own people nobody will accept their bids. also there so many rich people in world.

Bloodbather

Established Member

yes but also because of pressure PL faced from global sponsors channels like BIEN Sports if they have approved this deal the amount of money they'll lose is huge and with Covid it'll get worse and there won't be many sponsors will like to Partner with PL because they view Saudi as criminals and they not wrong until Saudi improve their human rights records their treatment to their own people nobody will accept their bids. also there so many rich people in world.

It wouldn't be good for the PL's brand to be associated with the Saudi regime. They made the right call by stalling it until the Saudis gave up, I'm pretty sure it was intentional.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Yeah BeoutQ I think you’re talking about. It’s a channel full of piracy

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
It wouldn't be good for the PL's brand to be associated with the Saudi regime. They made the right call by stalling it until the Saudis gave up, I'm pretty sure it was intentional.
Credit where it’s due. Oh well hopefully Africa’s richest man will buy us forgot his name

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Yes you right it would have been a disaster for PL and their image. it's Sad for Newcastle but at least 90% of the world won't hate them now

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Great news. I was getting ****ing sick of reading Newcastle fans giving it the biggun on social media.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Newcastle fans are in depressing mode they already talking about relegation :lol: they say that every year. they really need to get rid of Ashley.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Think this might be the year though especially if Saint-Maximim goes.
Yes they are back in reality now they not going to be new Chelsea or Mancity so they are a selling club. but i really don't know why they should give up look at Sheffield Wolves you don't need a suger daddy to do well.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Good for football as we don’t need another Man City or PSG but feel for Newcastle fans.. really hope they buy us though still :lol::lol:
Agreed. Can’t have another Man City as financial Doping is boring but I do sound like a hypocrite because of Arsenal had this sort of takeover I would be buzzing
F*ck no, why in god's name would you want a bunch of human rights abusers stain the reputation of this club?

GDeep™

League is very weak
F*ck no, why in god's name would you want a bunch of human rights abusers stain the reputation of this club?
We already got links with dodgy people with our Emirates and Rwanda links.

Then you got that criminal Kia providing us his crap players.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

My opinion of Newcastle fans lowered considerably after this whole debacle. Being this desperately willing to sell your soul to a bunch of murderers, going full siege mentality when not getting to do it and then having the absolute gall to post **** like this.

Latest posts

Top Bottom