• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Next Season's Centerbacks

Who would you rather keep?

• Total voters

OSBK

Established Member
Sokratis and Mustafi must leave. Holding and Chambers if we got good offer should leave, leave us with Luiz Mari Saliba and Mavropanos that's will give us option and funds to get good CB.

talking is easy but nobody will buy Sokratis and Mustafi

Everton mate, watch this space

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
We need a top centre half to go alongside Saliba. I havent even seen Saliba play but he must be better than Luiz/Mustafi and Sokratis.

We need to be investing in CB and CM this summer. I would much rather have to put up with Laca/Eddie up top and a decent CB/CM than us to scrimp on those 2 positions and sign a 50m striker to replace Auba.

Stop conceding goals first then worry about scoring.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Mustafi will see out his deal to become a free agent, so you can stop saying he must leave, he won’t.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Mustafi will see out his deal to become a free agent, so you can stop saying he must leave, he won’t.

Not a fan but I’d rather keep Mustafi rather than Luiz, Mari, Holding, Chambers etc.

The only positive is his form has slightly improved.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Not a fan but I’d rather keep Mustafi rather than Luiz, Mari, Holding, Chambers etc.

The only positive is his form has slightly improved.

Why? He's shown time and time again what a terrible defender he is. Get rid.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
I'm ok with Sokratis staying, he really isn't as error prone as Luiz/Mustafi. Has decent pace too for a CB. But obviously can't expect him to play with the ball much. Will be decent back up CB IMO.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Chambers is going nowhere after his knee injury, nobody will buy him.

Mustafi will see out his contract as he’ll want the big pay day that comes with a free.

Sokratis will leave as he’s said he doesn’t want to sit on the bench.

Holding will leave as he’s awful.

Mavropanos will leave either on another loan or for a few mil.

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
Age and homegrown status is a big vote winner for chambers and holding,plus neither probably expect to be permanent starters. Ideally you have them behind Saliba and another starter.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Holding - depends on how he plays the remaining 8 games

Chambers - will be injured till the window closes I guess. No way anybody is buying him when he is injured. So will continue to stay.

Saliba, New CB, Soktratis, Mari, Chambers, Mavropanos, Holding (depends on this season) is what I would want

But probably it is going to be:

Saliba, New CB, Luiz, Mustafi, Mari, Chambers, Mavropanos

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Saliba, Mustafi, Chambers
Mari, Luiz

Worst options in the PL.

Latest posts

Top Bottom