• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Next Season's Centerbacks

Who would you rather keep?

• Total voters

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Need a guy that is an undisputed first choice CB.

The competition created should then bring the best out of the other 4/5 bums we have and hopefully create a halfway decent pairing.

I just don't know who tho, I really think this current group + Saliba is our CB's next season.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Chambers and Saliba, at least they can both pass the ball. Like they mightn't work but I'm not seeing a functioning back line right now either way.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Really think Mari's injury was so unfortunate. Firstly I don't know if we end up going with a back 3 if he doesn't get injured. Like in an alternate universe Mari plays all the games since the restart and looks fairly solid, all of a sudden you think well he plays LCB and Saliba plays RCB, both big strong guys. Luiz backing up with experience in the dressing room. Not so gloomy.

But he gets injured before we can even see what sort of player he is and we're stuck with guys we already dislike.

I know there's a huge huge gap between Brazilian league and the PL, but Flamengo fans do really love Mari. He was a hero over there, he was for them what we want a CB to be for us. So maybe, just maybe, he's not totally sh*t.

EinmalImmerEwig

Bent on his knees by asking to get banned !
Johan Djourou is available.
He was playing for Sion in the Swiss League and was sacked in March for refusing to take a pay-cut due to the corona crisis.

He'll be raring to go and make me eat my words for naming him the worst centre back I have ever seen play for The Arsenal.

Come on Mikel - bite the bullet! Do it! Just do it!

Top Bottom