• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicky Butt!

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 26
  • Views 4,256
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Butt has stated he may look at other clubs for first team football as he is not getting the chance to play.

This could be a good signing if we put a bid in. It would be a good swipe at Man U as well!

lewdikris

Established Member
Not on your Nelly. No chance. No way.

Any player thought to be worse than Phil Neville should go to Tottenham, and nowhere else.

Valleyman

Anything's possible: aka Sol Campbell...

Never really a big fan of Butt though, becuase:
1. He's always injured
2. Gilberto, Edu Paddy and Parlour are doing just fine
3. He's English
4. I couldn't bare to wear his shirt: NICE SURNAME. Imagine going around with a shirt that says Butt. Would get a whooping in school I bet...

Jinn

Established Member
Don't rate him.

If we're going to buy someone, it will be quality, at least.

Webdesignlab

Established Member
Archie The Leper said:
I couldn't bare to wear his shirt: NICE SURNAME. Imagine going around with a shirt that says Butt. Would get a whooping in school I bet...

I can see The Sun headline now

Butt for Arse

Yes LOL. I hate these tossers , Nicky Butt and The Nevilles. Eurghhh no way can we have these uglies in our team.

Sorry but stop this thread now before someone takes it seriously.

KoLo28

we dont want that loser.

talking of parker, how good were his two goals against southampton!

A

Anonymous

cannon fodder said:
Butt has stated he may look at other clubs for first team football as he is not getting the chance to play.

This could be a good signing if we put a bid in. It would be a good swipe at Man U as well!

LOL!
Youre having a laugh!

A

Anonymous

LOL loser,(just have a look at his trophys) can anybody remember Pele in 2002 world cup saying Butt was the the most impressive player he had seen in the Finals?

Webdesignlab

Established Member
Archie The Leper said:
Pele in 2002 world cup saying Butt was the the most impressive player he had seen in the Finals?

Bit of a joker that Pele guy, never could trust a word he says

I think it got lost in the translation, he actually said "those english players got most impressive big butt".

He then said "Nicky Butt is crap, dull as dishwater and would find it hard to get into the Wolves 11".

Honest. Link www.bullsh*t-detector.com/news.php?bo**ox

A

Anonymous

Webdesignlab said:
Archie The Leper said:
Pele in 2002 world cup saying Butt was the the most impressive player he had seen in the Finals?

Bit of a joker that Pele guy, never could trust a word he says

I think it got lost in the translation, he actually said "those english players got most impressive big butt".

He then said "Nicky Butt is crap, dull as dishwater and would find it hard to get into the Wolves 11".

Honest. Link www.bullsh*t-detector.com/news.php?bo**ox
Yes i remember why you car'nt remember France went out and you lot stopped watching the Finals. :lol:

jc8gooner

Myht, wuld you be v.disappointed if Butt left Old Trafford. With young stars such as Kleberson and Djemba plus Keane, Scholes and Phil Neville in CM, is there any need for his services. I would not be at all surprised if he did leave in the transfer window cos Sir Alex is reknowned for his ruthless streak. What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom