• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Why is that so surprising?

I also spend most of my days using ab initio methods or density functional theory to solve Schrödinger equation for multi electron systems, mainly studying density functional theory and trying to improve on it and hybrid functionals and teach students organic chemistry.

Since I joined this forum I have seen you talk about pretty much everything. From chess to personal stuff like your top 3 best/weird sex to drug taking. Description of your nearest Volcano to how best to snap a puffin's neck. However never heard you mention your wife or marriage.

Wait. Now I know you are married, what was @OnlyOne doing trying to seduce you? Didn't take him to be a homewrecker! That alone should ensure he never gets promoted to be a Mod. :lol:

Since I joined this forum I have seen you talk about pretty much everything. From chess to personal stuff like your top 3 best/weird sex to drug taking. Description of your nearest Volcano to how best to snap a puffin's neck. However never heard you mention your wife or marriage.

Wait. Now I know you are married, what was @OnlyOne doing trying to seduce you? Didn't take him to be a homewrecker! That alone should ensure he never gets promoted to be a Mod. :lol:

Yeah I might get to personal on here sometimes but the stuff about Iceland and the culture I think many people find interesting! The trick is just to keep it in the general discussion in the future!

About @OnlyOne I think it was one spoon between us around the x-mas time when we watched Love Actually. Then he just sponsor me close to 2000$ per month out of pure goodwill! Great lad!

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Yeah I might get to personal on here sometimes but the stuff about Iceland and the culture I think many people find interesting! The trick is just to keep it in the general discussion in the future!

About @OnlyOne I think it was one spoon between us around the x-mas time when we watched Love Actually. Then he just sponsor me close to 2000$ per month out of pure goodwill! Great lad!

Is that Spoon as in item of cutlery or the position? I can just imagine you and @OnlyOne curled up on the sofa watching Hugh Grant & Co :lol:

BTW, your cultural stuff is interesting!

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Been rough weekend with all the hate I get on here lately for no reason at all. It has made me very sad actually and I'm very down about it.
Sorry m8, emotions were running high as results have been frustrating recently.

It's like family, you're more likely to shout and scream at sibling than you are to a stranger. Sometimes I want to fight some posters, but never for more than 24 hours.:lol:

Sorry m8, emotions were running high as results have been frustrating recently.

It's like family, you're more likely to shout and scream at sibling than you are to a stranger. Sometimes I want to fight some posters, but never for more than 24 hours.:lol:

Thanks mate means a lot! I will in return try to be more supportive of our players!

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids
I don't know, he needs to improve a lot, especially when it comes to decision making. I think Arsenal overpaid a bit here. Still 24 tho, potentially he can improve.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
The unexpected progression of some young players - notably Martinelli and Saka - is helping to camouflage Pepe's relative ineffectiveness.

Too soon to give up on him but he needs to get into dangerous positions and then do his tricks there. I think he is too predictable going down the right and cutting inside. It would be better to see how he fares down the centre or on the left.

Kysus

His positioning in possession was annoying me all game, so deep and wide.

No idea what Arteta's plan is there, such a waste.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Don't think he suits a possession-based team, he's a more counter-attacking player, I'd sell him for anything close to 50m in the summer.

Last edited:

Jae

Very ineffective but to be fair to him you could see that they shat themselves and doubled up on him whenever he got anywhere near the final third with the ball.

I thought there was a few times last night when he could have been played through down the right but the ball didn't come.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Why can't we get him in positions where he's dangerous?

That’s down to him. He’s dropping too deep to get it into feet because he wants to involve himself in the build up, when he should be looking to run the channels with his pace and get onto through balls.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

His positioning in possession was annoying me all game, so deep and wide.

No idea what Arteta's plan is there, such a waste.
To overload the left side. Arteta kinda confirmed it in his post match interview when asked about Saka and Martilleni.

Xhaka slots into lb when Saka bombs forward and joins the attack. Pepe starts deeper cause of this for balance.

People harp on about 75mil, but in this market it’s not that much?
80 mil upfront would have got us Zaha who has a very similar output, or Harry Macquire in defence - this is just the market atm.

Id like us to sell him, cause I actually don’t know an Arsenal fan who hasn’t moaned about this guy and I rue that we actually went out there and spent. It’s been nothing but complaints he’s only just got here. It doesn’t suit us and people have unrealistic expectations.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom