• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

EA5TzasWkAAmY_7

Out and out serial shagger. Love to see it.
Hope kolasinac doesn’t injure him in training, seems like an Arsenal thing to happen :lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Such a great signing, finally we've properly replaced Alexis.

I'm afraid we've signed Gervinho Mk. 2 lads.

...there.

That should cover my bases. I've learnt my lesson with Mustafi.

Gervinho racked up some decent numbers for Lille tbf.

Pepe wasn’t helped out by playing next to a Hazard level player like he was though.

As much as it pains me to say it seen as we’re mates in real life, this is the better option than Wilf.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Damn, we finally have a top class winger.
Can't believe this.

All these years full of pain.. finally it's over.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Damn, we finally have a top class winger.
Can't believe this.

All these years full of pain.. finally it's over.
Finally replaced Alexis with more respectable attitude also having Auba Laca with him would ease the pressure on him.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Can't actually remember the last time I was excited about anything going into an Arsenal season. I mean it was probably last season, but I've forgotten. Ah yeah, definitely last season actually. But this is without doubt the most excited I've been going into an Arsenal season since last season.

Dj_sds -

Raul is a top football executive, wish we had him and Vinai instead of Gaz after Edelson and Dein left. Would have got some of all the top quality players Gaz missed out on and got a much better sponsorship deal when it finally came time to re-up. Would have also got a lot more for any of our best players who left.

EDIT: Wenger would have turned him into the next Henry. With Emery maybe he'll be the next Wrighty at best.

Just shut up ffs

Shahin Tadjalli

To all the cynical bastard 'round here and christ knows there's many of them on AM... this shall be the day where this club finally moves towards the right direction.

As some of the hardcore fans can tell, my private life has been affected by this ****thousery of a club for too long. You're sitting around with your mates having a drink and suddenly feeling down since you know you're club's in a sorry state.. nah, **** that. I refuse to believe its gonna be like that in the next few years.

Welcome Nicolas, and thank you for reminding people that we're still in for the very best players. What a day *_*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom