• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

blaze_of_glory

giphy.gif

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Ok after for waiting for so long this is a bit anticlimactic. Can’t wait for Tierney to be announced so I can troll the nonces on the celtic forum, tired of pretending to be surprised no top club has come in for Leigh Griffiths.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Wow look what he said:

'Being here is very emotional because it has not been easy for me. I have come a long way & struggled a lot & so signing for this great club is a big reward. Celtic are also a tiny club.' - Nicolas Pepe

ASIF

Wow..First time in years soo excited for the new season.Welcome to Arsenal Nico Pepe..Now on to tierney and a CB and we are set to roll.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Looking good looking good. Just need a left back and weve signed a player in every position where one was needed.

Wenger banter era is over. Arsenal are now a big club acting like a big club should. See a problem and address the problem. Not sit on your hands hoping something falls into your lap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom