• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: January 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Remember when we once had the clout to sign players like Reyes in January, 12 year old me was so very excited...after watching him destroy Real Madrid back then, I kept using him in CM 03-04 just before we got him too...great times! :drool:

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Think a move back to London will appeal to Sancho. Lampard is good with youngsters and Sancho has a lot of English friends at Chelsea.

I agree with this, I think he is going to be at Chelsea soon enough and I could see Bruno Fernandes heading to Sp**s over the summer FML

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Remember when we once had the clout to sign players like Reyes in January, 12 year old me was so very excited...after watching him destroy Real Madrid back then, I kept using him in CM 03-04 just before we got him too...great times! :drool:

Times have changed, our clubs are **** and players who couldn't lace Reyes's boots are worth 80m+.

Chelsea looking at Sancho and Zaha while we spent 72 M on terrible wide forward and will probably suffer next 1-2 windows because of it.

We really will never be able to compete. Bad in the market. Worse on the field. :lol:

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Imagine calling a player 'a terrible wide player' (paraphrasing so u can't trace the source, i'm nice in that way) three, four months into his career at Arsenal. At a club that has struggled under a coach bewildered by his own tactics, with underwhelming offensive instructions as a direct result.

Imagine calling a player that was only outscored by Kylian Mbappe in Ligue 1 last season 'a terrible wide player'. (again, paraphrasing, don't wanna hurt anyones feelings). Imagine the audacity of not giving a player that has already shown glimpses of what he can do the benefit of the doubt, and delay a verdict until a more grounded, nuanced picture can appear.

I have highlighted the word 'imagine' in this little exercise, because the point i am making is that it is not imaginable that a sensible observer, nay, supporter of this grand old club can with good heart honestly believe that it is a fair judgement. Thus, as a poster above me stated, i think the term 'troll' is in good use. But then again, this is all highly hypothetical since this is a forum of sensible thought. But imagine, my dear friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom