• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: January 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Borussin

AM's Resident Dortmund Fan
yeah it's such a bargain.. He has looked quality in both the games I saw him, a player like that usually goes for a much higher price.. Very shrewd business from Liverpool with no downside really. That Hwang guy for Salzburg looks quality too, will be interesting to see where he ends up.

Rumour is that Hwang is going to Wolves, he has a release clause of around 20-25m. And also Haaland rumoured to be going to RB Leipzig or Dortmund. Salzburg could lose 3 key players very quickly. but that is sort of the Salzburg model, and they bounce back.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

yeah it's such a bargain.. He has looked quality in both the games I saw him, a player like that usually goes for a much higher price.. Very shrewd business from Liverpool with no downside really. That Hwang guy for Salzburg looks quality too, will be interesting to see where he ends up.

Kind of interested to see how Haaland plays without them as well.

I think I rate Hwang higher than Minamino if I'm honest but still both are ridiculously talented. Haaland obviously the stand out talent though.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Kind of interested to see how Haaland plays without them as well.

I think I rate Hwang higher than Minamino if I'm honest but still both are ridiculously talented. Haaland obviously the stand out talent though.

Yeah Hwang caught my attention more too. Haaland is a bit too stiff for me lol, obviously really talented, just doesn’t look like my type of player.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Surprising potential exit if any legs. Sad to see after Totti & De Rossi in recent years.

In a bit of a rut form wise but would love to take the risk. Let him compete at RB & option across the midfield.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Wow, they selling the Argentinian to play Lukaku & Giroud up top? Exciting times for Inter fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom