• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: January 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Makes sense. Quality player.

I remember when he wanted to go back to France, and Sky Sports had a genuine debate around which club is bigger, Marseille or ****ing West Ham! :lol:

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
I remember when he wanted to go back to France, and Sky Sports had a genuine debate around which club is bigger, Marseille or ****ing West Ham! :lol:

Do West Ham fans even want him back? He's 32 and left in 2017, didnt he leave on pretty bad terms as well?

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
I mean didn't we do this with Saliba? Obviously for 12 months instead.
Well, I'm happy with the Saliba purchase, but I also wouldn't have mind a proper CB at the club right about now.

If we manage to find the funds after an Arteta-rebuild of the squad (hoping for a massive clear out in summer), it would be prudent but first we need to fix the many holes we have in the squad.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Gutted if he goes for ~€20m and we don't get him. Would be a great Arteta player I think. Could get him into the squad at LW for now and slowly move him to CM.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Sevilla looking at Morelos at Rangers, wonder if we should, he won’t be expensive, only 23.

30 goals this season.

Pepes blue pill

Most clubs will pass up because they doubt his ability to translate his form into a better league rather than any attitude doubts.

I was gonna write that as well but thought you would defend the spl for the sake of it, his attitude alone is enough for clubs to pass him up though

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Seems to have gone off the radar a bit at Inter but this guy was labelled the best Austrian talent since Alaba whilst he was at Salzburg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom