• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: January 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Think Liverpool in 2020 are a bigger draw that Juventus in 2020...would like it to be true though.

1200px-Turin_monte_cappuccini.jpg

vs

9e0e0a0f0c38e30c7cce1ee6fcd2c6a9.jpg

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
I can see this happening with Mane and Salah too, once the league is won I wouldnt be surprised if they want a challenge (win trophies) elsewhere.

As good as Liverpool are I dont think they have the big club drawing power around Europe.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So how much Liverpool value Van Dijk? The guy is best cb in Europe with today market 150m shouldn't even considered crazy

Sydney-Gooner

I can see this happening with Mane and Salah too, once the league is won I wouldnt be surprised if they want a challenge (win trophies) elsewhere.

As good as Liverpool are I dont think they have the big club drawing power around Europe.

Fully agree. Would be the start of a mass exodus if it did happen. Apart from possibly the Brazilians I can't see their other world class players staying.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Major clubs rarely pay big or even move for African players too, given their ages also, and what their clubs will ask, the market is restricted for Mane, Salah, Koulibaly.

African cup of nations next year too, so you’re not paying massive for these guys anytime soon.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Football will evolve into a 2-4 year game, before the cycle ends and you look elsewhere.
SAF said the same thing:
"I always believe a four-year cycle is probably the most you can achieve. There are very, very few teams who can create more than a four-year cycle.

"Last season we almost did it. We were one point short of winning the league.

"We have been doing this for the last three or four years and we realised that to maintain the high consistency of being there, which is as important as anything, we had to inject youth into the club.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
His price will have to drop for clubs to push for him. His chairman wanted more than 100M last summer, who is paying that? Nobody.

Anything more than 50M is questionable for me.

Koulibaly is massively overrated in my opinion, I think a lot of people just see this physical beast at the back and ignore all his flaws thats if they have seen him play outside of YouTube compilations.

Dont get me wrong hes a decent defender but I wouldnt say hes hes that much better than Harry Maguire..

(Ready for the onslaught of venom coming my way)

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Liverpool is the best team in the world and probably the most fun team to be around. Plus to be worshipped as a god at anfield is creme de la creme for a soccer player in these circumstances. VVD will not leave

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Liverpool is the best team in the world and probably the most fun team to be around. Plus to be worshipped as a god at anfield is creme de la creme for a soccer player in these circumstances. VVD will not leave

Many things wrong with this my main man, but the one thing that is completely unforgivable... "soccer", you are better than that!

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Many things wrong with this my main man, but the one thing that is completely unforgivable... "soccer", you are better than that!
oops sorry, football!

Other than that, not one truer statement have ever been made on this forum. Dread from it, run from it, deny it all the same. Liverpool FC is the place to be

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member

Is it? :confused:

I highly doubt Salah and Van Dijk grew up with dreams of being worshipped by the kop.

Either would jump at the chance to join either of Spains big boys I'd imagine.

Mane just seems like a decent guy so no idea what he would do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom