• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: January 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

His movement is actually very good, he should have been playing centrally from the very start. He's been showing some good performances in the Champions League recently. I think he's ready for the Premier League this time.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
His movement is actually very good, he should have been playing centrally from the very start. He's been showing some good performances in the Champions League recently. I think he's ready for the Premier League this time.

'Some good performances' - this is key for me, he had some good showings for Utd but I think thats one of the main risks in signing him, his consistency even in a trash league is suspect

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

'Some good performances' - this is key for me, he had some good showings for Utd but I think thats one of the main risks in signing him, his consistency even in a trash league is suspect

He was nowhere close at United, he was a liability. He was being played in a role he didn't have the skillset to play and it harmed him a lot at United.

Now he's being used in a role that suits him and he's looking miles better.

zhaggy

Ryan Fraser is hardworking, cheap as his contract is up in 6 months and fits their high pressing style of play plus he’s Scottish.

I think it’s a smart signing especially in January. He’ll be a decent squad player for them.

Its a smart move to bolster squad depth, which they need.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Klopp wants Ryan Fraser. Interesting.

Will turn him into his next Kevin Grosskreutz for sure. Not a spectacular baller, but has a certain skillset and can definitely play a very good bit part role at Liverpool. And they surely need a little more squad depth. Also: James Milner is not getting any younger, too. Can see Fraser become a similar role player down the line under Klopp.

I'd have definitely taken Fraser at Arsenal this summer considering how thin this squad is on the wings and that it's often just guys like him who over the course of a full season can become very important as rotation and role options.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Due to his contract situation most likely
I Always found those situations stupid

If you know the players character and know that he Will perform, just play him.

What do you the club benefit from not playing him regardless of IF he is running down the contract? You are Still paying His wages to do nothing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom