• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 651,402
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

potentially big name off the market

GDeep™

League is very weak

potentially big name off the market
Maybe, but sometimes a new contract is agreed as it allows the club to be in pole position in any sale. Maddison will still be allowed to leave if City, Chelsea or Utd want to pay 100M.

Similar to Coutinho who moved after extending his deal.

Reactions: A_G

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
I think it is going to be a crazy summer for the big teams, just hoping we can join in on the fun. I honestly see Chelsea and Liverpool spending the most to strengthen. I could also see Pep to Juve happening this summer.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I don’t know why, for what he’ll cost he’s not an outstanding talent.

I wanted him a few years ago, could’ve got him for under 10M maybe.
I want him and Ake. I really think our team needs an injection of young but proven PL players who are hungry and know how it’s like to play here.

Unfortunately that’s a luxury that costs top dollar, but you know what you’re getting.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If they don’t get top four they’re in serious financial trouble. Been making massive losses for years now.

Made a lot of expensive busts in the transfer market. Kepa and arguably Jorginho were bad buys.
Yes i read that they been awful financially even with Abra helps it seem they not stable. Even if they make top 4 they spending will be limited due ffp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom